Nothing Is Always Something

I Deal Scenario

You had a great time with Infinite. Sungyeol stayed by your side the whole night and bought you and took you wherever you wanted to go even though the sun was setting. You were heading back home and Sungyeol, of course, next to you with his arm around your waist. Your cheeks were lightly tinted with pink but chatted away with Sungyeol. Infinite were bickering in front of you both and L with his hands in his pockets walking alongside you. He didn't speak much, just when he had to and when Sungyeol was being a complete idiot.

"Home!" Dongwoo bounded into the house and slipped on his red slippers. He ran into his room to change into his comfy pyjamas. The rest of Infinite followed his cue and went to change.

"Go change, I'll be here waiting for you," Sungyeol pushed you towards your room. You nodded and went to change. Sungyeol zipped up to his room and quickly changed into his loose white tee and trackies. He can down the stairs and went into L and Dongwoo's room.

"Hey, people are changing here," L kept changing out of his casual working attire. "There is a girl in this house you know, in case you've forgotten."

Dongwoo shut the door just in case you came out before they did. He went to go take a quick shower.

Sungyeol was on L's bed looking up at the ceiling. L soon joined him.

"You know, I have a feeling something was weird at Inspirit today. One of the workers kept being found in random places and not in his designated position," L leaned his head on Sungyeol's shoulder.

"Like I said before, your head is goddamn heavy."

" you , here I'm telling you that OUR precious princess might be in trouble and you think about how heavy my head is?"

"Hey, I was just stating the facts you loser. I got that report from the other men as well. They kept telling me it was that newbie sent from Seoul."

"Hey, now fighting you two," Dongwoo came out of the bathroom without a shirt on. He had a pair of navy blue nike trackies on and drying off his hair with a towel.

"Oppas have you seen-" you blushed a red when seeing Dongwoo's bare body. You covered your eyes innocently and ducked out, "I'll come back later."

Dongwoo laughed at your reaction, "I have a hot body right?" He said loud enough for you to hear on the other side of the door.

You blushed even more, *What was I thinking, I should have knocked first. That was a guy's room as well!*

Sungyeol came out of the room, "Come here." He opened his arms out wide.

You went into them willingly, "Sorry oppa, I should've knocked." *It feels nice in oppa's arms.*

"Don't be sorry, Dongwoo's fault for walking around the house half ," L came out of the room with Dongwoo.

"Sorry princess," Dongwoo took you from Sungyeol and hugged your waist.

You hugged him back, "I'm sorry too oppa." You smiled at him.

"Jealous?" L smirked at Sungyeol watching in silence as you hugged Dongwoo.

Sungyeol glared at L, *Shut-*

"Yeah yeah," L walked towards the living room where the rest of Infinite were bunched up on the two couches watching a movie.

"Let's go to the others princess," Dongwoo put you back in Sungyeol's arms. He raced past L and jumped in next to Sungjong and Hoya on the couch.

"Hyung!" they both grunted as Dongwoo's backside crashed into their legs.

He just laughed and watched the movie.

Sungyeol sat down in next to L and you on his other side. Woohyun came and squished next to you on the end. Sunggyu came over and sat in front of you and leaned against the couch.

*I can't believe this is my last day with these adorable oppas. I want to stay longer but I want to see L.joe and Jaejoong oppas as well. Why can't we all move into one big house?* you sighed.

"Something wrong?" Woohyun gazed at your serene expression.

"It's nothing oppa," you smiled at him and hugged his arm and then watched the movie.

---------------

:)