Kissing You Goodnight

I Deal Scenario

It was your last night with Teen Top and Jaejoong would pick you up in the morning to take you to Anyang. You and Teen Top were sleeping in the lounge room with your bed covers over you and you pillow next to you. You were watching 'Inception' with Korean subs at the bottom.

It was getting to the when you had fallen asleep on L.joe's shoulder.

"Hey guys, turn the volume down, ~~~~ fell asleep," L.joe peered at you.

Ricky turned the volume down and continued to watch the movie. The rest of Teen Top continued to watch the movie as well but L.joe just paid attention to you.

*It's your last night with us. I'm glad you had a great time and I sure am glad that you're here with me right now, depending on me.* L.joe brushed a hair from your face. *My princess.*

You snuggled into his shoulder and mumbled something incoherent.

L.joe grinned and then looked towards the rest of Teen Top. They too had fallen asleep. He turned the tv off and then tucked you in first. He pulled the covers over you and rested your head on your pillow. L.joe went to the other members and tucked them in too, not wanting them to catch a summer cold. He looked at s all sprawled together and then set up his covers next to you. He lay down next to you and pulled your body close to him. You unconsciously snuggled into his chest and let out a sigh.

*It's so fascinating watching ~~~~~ sleep.* He looked at your pouty lips. He leaned closer and closer until his and your lips were barely touching. He leaned in closer and kissed you. It felt like heaven. Even your cheeks tinted a slight pink and you smiled in your sleep. L.joe chuckled and then buried his red face into your hair.

"Goodnight my princess, I love you."

----------