Assignment

I Deal Scenario

Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe arrived at JSL. The workers bowed to them and they nodded in acknowledgement. They met the rest of their groups at JSL as well, eating breakfast.

"You want some hyung?" Changmin was stuffing his face with food.

"Ate already," Jaejoong sat down next to Yunho waiting for his father to come with the latest assignments.

"You want to eat Sungyeol?" Sunggyu popped a strawberry in his mouth.

"Don't bother asking, he ate already," L smirked and drank a glass of orange juice.

*ing bastard* Sungyeol glared at him. "Let's go up."

L.joe nodded at Chunji telling him he ate already.

*Strange, they all ate already* Chunji instantly thought of you. *Is she involved?*

"Boys," Dongwoo came down the stairs and greeted the guys.

Everyone stood up from their seats and slightly bowed to acknowledge his presence.

"New assignments," Dongwoo glared at Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe. "I'm handing it out now, Infinite, you're going down to take care of someone in Busan, DBSK you're going to Anyang and Teen Top, Jeju. I have clients there refusing to pay us back as well as go look into my clubs there. I want a report and you will run that club in your designated area for a week. Don't disappoint me," He glared at his sons. "Jaejoong, L.joe and Sungyeol, my room now."

Teen Top, Infinite and DBSK looked at them. *They're in for it now.*

The groups went back to eating and talking about their latest assignments. They discusses that what they had to pack, how they would run the club in their own way.

Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe made their way to their father's room.

"Why did you call us?" Jaejoong sat down in a black leather chair with a bored expression.

The other two followed his lead and sat down in other empty chairs.

"You're hanging out with that girl again," Dongwoo sat down in his chair that was behind his desk. "Stay away from her if you know what's good for her. All of you. That's why I decided for you to take care of those clubs but your groups are helping you for a month but you're staying there until you get over that girl. You'll attend school there and finish your education there. You'll live there and I'll provide the apartments for you. Just run my club properly, my sons, and you'll be welcomed back into JSL."

"She has a name," L.joe stiffly said.

*, now we can't see her?* Sungyeol just stayed quiet and looked like he was in deep thought.

"You can't make us go down," Jaejoong stood up from his seat and kicked the chair. The chair went flying into the back wall.

"You will go down and take care of my clubs, if you don't, then she'll have a surprise visit from me that might change her life," Dongwoo smirked at them. A smirk that they all inherited.

"ing bastard," Sungyeol hissed under his breath.

"You touch her, even if you're our father, you're going to get it," L.joe threatened.

"That's the spirit. You're assignment starts tomorrow. You'll be greeted by my fellow men at your apartments and you will get into the car and go down to your designated location," Dongwoo waved his hand to dismiss them.

They all walked out angrily.

Sungyeol spoke up first, "I'm going to ~~~~'s house now."

"I'm coming with," L.joe walked with Sungyeol. "Of course we're all going. We promised to go see her again."

"We said we'll be back a night, not in the middle of the day," Jaejoong walked to his car. "Race you there."

Sungyeol and L.joe jumped into their own convertibles and raced down the streets towards your apartment.

---------------

:)