Family

I Deal Scenario

You were impatiently tapping the hood of your car while the three brothers were battling it out for the front seat. *I’m really late now…* you pulled out your phone and texted Rika saying you were going to late because something came up.

“SCISSORS PAPER ROCK!” they all screamed.

L.joe put out a rock, Sungyeol pulled out paper and Jaejoong pulled out scissors.

You sighed as you watched them; you didn’t want to tell them to hurry up since they finally looked like siblings.

“SCISSORS PAPER ROCK!” they all screamed again.

This time, there was a clear straight winner, L.joe.

Sungyeol and Jaejoong grunted, “Again! Up to three wins!”

“No,” L.joe hopped in the front seat and waved to you.

You walked over to the driver’s seat and put the key in the ignition. The other two piled in the back with devastated expressions plastered on their faces.

The ride was silent but still warm. You felt happy to be sitting with L.joe in the front. You felt happy that all the three brothers could actually get along. It felt like everything was starting to fall into place.

 

You arrived at the restaurant. It looked classy and you stepped out. The guys stepped out of the car as well. *They look funny in school uniform when we’re here.*

“We should have stopped by and changed,” Jaejoong looked at the restaurant. He turned to you, “~~~~~, I’ll be back, you go in first.”

“Huh?” you looked at Jaejoong walking down the street.

The other two finally caught on and walked in the same direction.

“We’ll be back as well, go in first,” Sungyeol smiled at you and then walked away.

*Where are they going? They were fussing just a while ago that they wanted to come!* you rolled your eyes then walked into the restaurant.

“~~~~~~! Over here!” you heard Rika and walked over to the table. You were the last one to arrive.

“Why were you so late?” Gyuri gave you a look.

“Sorry, we have extra guests,” you sat down next to Jaewon and Rika.

“Extra guests?” Jaewon looked at you curiously.

“You’ll see in a few,” you waved over the waiter. “We need three more seats at the table.”

“Yes miss, right away,” the waiter bowed and then came back with two other waiters all holding a chair each. You all shifted over to make room for the extra chairs.

You and the girls were talking about the game and waited for the ‘extra guests’.

“~~~~~-ah,” you heard Sungyeol’s smooth voice from behind you.

You turned around to see Sungyeol, Jaejoong and L.joe in dinner tuxes and hair styled. They looked more handsome then before.

“Take a seat,” you motioned to the seats. “You all look handsome.”

“Thanks babe,” Jaejoong winked at you.

Sungyeol sat down and then L.joe followed by Jaejoong.

“Everyone, as you may know, they’re our extra guests, Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe oppas,” you smiled sweetly at them.

The girls just looked at you dumbfounded.

The guys introduced themselves to the girls and then started to take their orders. They girls were recovered but still cautious of the guys.

The guys helped the girls order and you smiled sweetly at them. *They’re such gentlemen, taking care of my friends.*

“What do you want to eat ~~~~~~-ah?” Jaejoong gave you the menu.

“You can order for me oppa,” you smiled at him.

“Steak,” Jaejoong grinned.

“Sounds great oppa,” you closed the menu and Jaejoong ordered for you.

It made you happy that everyone was getting along. The girls started to make small talk with the guys and the atmosphere was warm.

*I haven’t felt this warmth of a family in a while…* your facial expression turned sadder.

Sungyeol noticed, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing oppa, eat a lot,” you smiled and pushed the salad towards him.

------------

:D