Second Scenario

I Deal Scenario

"OPPAS!!!!!!!" you literally ran into the hotel hall with your arms waving wildly. You were in a red cocktail dress with was floor length.

"HEY! NO RUNNING!" the were trying to run in their loafers.

"AHH!!!" you tripped on the edge of your skirt but several pairs of hands caught you. You looked up to see Hoya, Sungjong, Junsu, Changmin, Chunji and Niel. "Thanks oppas!"

They rolled their eyes at you. "No worries."

You suddenly tackled them. "I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!"

They chuckled and instantly hugged you back. "We did too princess."

You all caught up on the things you missed and the good old days.

 

After a few hours, you started to feel stuffy and walked out onto the balcony. *It's nice here…* you looked up to see the night sky filled with stars. "Wow," you breathed. "So pretty," your eyes widened. "It's been so many years since I've seen a night sky with this many stars."

"Aren't you cold?" Jaejoong walked towards you. You shook your head.

"Look oppa. So many stars," you pointed and stared at the stars above you.

Jaejoong hugged you from behind and rested his head on your shoulder. He sniffed in your perfume and pulled you closer to his body. He felt you sigh.

"Oppa, this scenario, is my second," you turned around to look at him.

"Second scenario?" Jaejoong looked puzzled. "What scenario?"

You giggled, slightly lacking humour. "Just wait oppa, time will tell."

----------------

I know this isn't a great scenario but I think it's sweet enough to be one :)