Homemade Omelette

I Deal Scenario

Sungyeol sat L.joe on the other side of the bench and rummaged through the first-aid kit.

Jaejoong came into the room rubbing his hair dry with a towel. He was wearing a white wife beater and track pants. "You at first-aid. I'll do it," Jaejoong shoved Sungyeol aside and sat down in his place. He took out a band aid and disinfectant.

Sungyeol came up to you with slightly deflated shoulders.

"It's okay, you can cut the vegetables instead of L.joe oppa," you smiled at him while preparing the eggs for the omelette.

Sungyeol glanced at the now blood stained knife and then at the awaiting vegetables. "Okay."

You smiled at him, took the dirty knife and gave him a clean one. "Please be careful," you glanced at L.joe.

L.joe saw you glance at him and his cheeks went red. *I was careful!*

"Hold still!" Jaejoong hissed at L.joe, "Your fault if I this up and you don't have a finger anymore."

*Hyung's always the same in the morning. Grumpy as usual* L.joe rolled his eyes and stayed still while Jaejoong worked on his finger.

You didn't mind the quarrelling and just did your own thing. You concentrated on how much salt and pepper you added to the egg. You also put in some diced spring onions to put some colour into the egg. After finishing what you had to do, you went over to Sungyeol and helped him cut the vegetables and meat.

Jaejoong and L.joe joined you after a few minutes and helped out too. L.joe didn’t mind helping and he avoided using his injured finger.

You started to make the fried rice and omelette and the siblings just stood there and watched you. You didn't feel any pressure since you were used to it. *My parents used to watch me cook… they're so bad at cooking that I cooked ever since I knew how to hold a knife and cut vegetables with it.*

You finished making the omelette rice and plated up. You placed spoons next to eat plate and everyone sat down to eat.

"Let's eat!" Jaejoong beamed like a child. He dug right into it and smiled. "Yum!"

Sungyeol and L.joe nodded in agreement and ate in silence. You didn't mind the silence since it made you feel comfortable.

*It feels good to eat my cooking again…* you smiled at their content faces and dug into your omelette.

--------------------

:)