Come Out, Come Out Where Ever You Are

I Deal Scenario

You felt like you were in the speaker for a long time. Time had ticked by slowly, which you could hear from the clock outside. You counted the seconds, minutes and hours that had passed by, and still no sign of Dongho.

*Should I come out? Oppas told me to stay put though… I don't want to upset oppas and disobey them, it's for my own protection.* You thought and your breathing quickened. You perked up when the elevator doors pinged open.

"Show me around," Dongho stepped out with Jaejoong and the rest o DBSK behind him. *I know she's here. I can tell from their anxiety and their awfully distracted.*

Jaejoong showed him around to the rooms. *! ~~~~'s room!*

As if Junsu and Yoochun got the signal, they broke away from the group and excused themselves. They made up an excuse saying they had to use the bathroom or they needed a glass of water.

*Stupid punks. I know she's here somewhere and I'm going to find her before I leave.* Dongho smirked but no one caught it. "So who's room is that?" Dongho pointed to the common room, acting clueless.

"It's the common room up here father," Jaejoong said casually, like he had nothing to hide.

You stiffened in your position and muffled your breaths. *Please don't find me here!*

Jaejoong glanced slightly to the speaker, he could see the speaker quivering slightly. *Poor ~~~~. I'm so sorry you had to go through this…*

"So? I never knew this tv was out here in Korea already," Dongho walked up to the tv. "I thought these were only released in America."

*He's so close!* you squeezed your eyes shut. *I want Infinite and Teen Top oppas!*

Dongho moved towards the speaker and tapped it. "Nice speaker you have." *Come out, come out where ever you are. Sneaky , ready or not, I'm coming for you!*

Jaejoong nodded, holding his breath slightly. Yoochun and Junsu had come back and joined them but they slightly froze when they saw how close Dongho was to the speaker. Yunho and Changmin were also holding their breaths.

Dongho just shrugged and walked out of the common room. "Son, it's late. You don't mind if I stay for the night, do you?"

DBSK froze. They all looked at each other, they knew they couldn't get Dongho out of the house. It was impossible.

Jaejoong nodded, "Sure father. You can use my room since it's the master, grand room."

Dongho nodded and went into Jaejoong's room. "I'm taking a shower."

They all nodded stiffly, scared out of their wits.

"Take a nice, long shower," Junsu meekly smiled.

Dongho ignored his comment and closed the bedroom door. *That stupid son of mine. I'll teach him a lesson.* He smirked.

As soon as the door closed and heard the shower going, they ran to the literally shaking speaker.

"~~~~!" Jaejoong gathered you in his arms. He could feel you shaking and your eyes slightly wet from escaped tears. "Oppa is so sorry, I won't let you go through that again," he comforted you.

DBSK soothed you as well and saw your shivers calm down a bit.

"I'm going to be with you in your room okay?" Jaejoong smiled. "One of the reasons why I let him take my room."

You smiled thankfully that one of the oppas were going to be you.

"I'm so sorry," Jaejoong pulled you into another hug.

------------------