Leaving Teen Top

I Deal Scenario

Jaejoong came nice and early. "Hey princess."

"Oppa!!!" you nearly knocked him down when you gave him a hug. "I haven't seen you in a while!"

Jaejoong chuckled, happy you had missed him greatly. "Ready to go?"

You nodded and Teen Top came out to say goodbye to you.

"Oppas! I loved the stay!" you almost cried form the past memories with Teen Top.

"Hey! No water works, we're gona see you pretty soon so don't worry," CAP hugged you.

"Call us when you miss us," Ricky squeezed you.

"Which is like every second of your life," Changjo high fived Ricky and pinched your cheeks. "Make sure you take care of yourself."

You nodded, "Thank you oppas."

"Come any time when you miss the yummy snacks I stole for you," Niel winked at you and hugged you.

"You adorable little thing," Chunji hugged you for a while. "Oppa's always here for you so whenever those DBSK jerks mess with you, don't hesitate to call oppa okay?"

You bit your lip to stop yourself form crying.

Chunji backed away, "I'll miss you baby."

Your tears started to fall without you knowing. As soon as your tear fell, you were in L.joe's embrace.

"Shh, my little princess. Oppas will see you again, you can call us too," L.joe your hair. "Don't tear up, it's not the end of Teen Top."

You meekly smiled, "Thank you L.joe oppa. I'll miss you a lot!" You hugged him again.

L.joe chuckled and you could feel his gentle heart beat.

"It's time to go princess," Jaejoong smiled at you. "I promise you can call them as soon as we get to Anyang okay?"

You nodded and went into the cab Jaejoong had come in. "Bye oppas! I’ll miss you!"

"We'll miss you too princess!" they all howled back. "Have a safe trip!"

You smiled and waved your hands frantically in the air. Everyone laughed at your silly self. You got into the cab and quickly rolled down the window. You poked your head out and cupped your hands around your mouth.

"BYE OPPAS!!!! I'LL SEE YOU SOON!!!" you waved and beamed.

"BYEEE PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Teen Top all screamed and jumped up and down waving.