Do The Maths

I Deal Scenario

"~~~~~?" Sungyeol and the rest of Infinite piled into the house. Everyone took of their shoes and put on their assigned slippers. Colours of the rainbow. Sungjong with red, Dongwoo with orange, Sungyeol with yellow, Hoya with green, L with baby blue, Sunggyu with indigo and Woohyun with violet. You had pink slippers.

"Found her," Hoya was peering at you. "Quiet down a bit she's sleeping."

"Aigoo," Sungjong came and sat next to your face on the floor and lightly knocked your head with his fist.

"You wake her up and you pay," Sungyeol gave a stern look to Sungjong.

"~~~~~-ah! Wake up! Oppas are here and we're going to buy you a yummy dinner," L poked your cheek. "WAKE UP!"

"KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Sungyeol tackled L to the ground. Sungjong moved just enough for them to hit each other.

"Oppas?" you rubbed your eyes and yawned.

"Hey there sleepy head," Woohyun bonked you on the head lightly. "Time to get up and eat dinner."

You nodded sleepily. You heard a loud thud just a few metres away from you. Sungyeol and L were going at it and Dongwoo was encouraging them on by saying 'Fight! Fight!'. Sunggyu was breaking up the fight.

"Get up and change sleepy head. We're taking you out to a fancy place so make sure to look pretty for us oppas okay?" Sungjong lifted you up from the couch and ushered you into your room. He shut the door behind him, "Get ready quickly! Oppas are hungry!"

You were already starting to go through your clothes but realised that you only had a pale yellow button up shirt and a black mini skirt made from satin with a bow in the middle of the waist line. It was the only formal wear you got. You sighed and put that on and put on a couple of accessories on. You put on a black onyx necklace which came down past your chest. You had your hair in natural waves and applied light makeup. You sprayed perfume which made you smell like candy.

"I told you not to wake her up," Sungyeol hissed at L. Sunggyu was in the middle of them two, threatening them both that if they didn't shut up their bickering then neither of them will sit or even dare to come to the restaurant.

"I wanted to eat diner with her," L smirked at Sungyeol. "She'll feel bad if we just let her sleep and she wakes up at 3am saying how sorry she was for falling asleep. Lee Sungyeol, you only have 3 more days with her and you're wasting it. Do the maths, she'll be away from you for at least 10 days," L gave Sungyeol a stern look but his eyes were filled with loyalty and understanding.

*I forgot about the time she had with me* Sungyeol gave L a sorry look.

"I knew you would've. Who wouldn't forget when they're in your state," L smiled at his close friend.

Sunggyu sighed and sat down and rested his head on Woohyun's shoulder, "You're just lucky that you didn't break them two up."

"Good job hyung," Woohyun patted his shoulder. "Your head's a bit heavy though."

"Dongwoo, I see you encouraging them again and you're out," Sunggyu glared at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo just shrugged and watched tv.

"Our princess is here!" Sungjong held your hand and walked you out into the living room.

The rest of Infinite just cooed over how cute you looked. They didn't care if your outfit was the only thing you had was formal. They could just spoil you more and buy you more clothes.

Everyone put their shoes on, one by one. Sunggyu didn't want everyone crowding around the door. You, Sungyeol and L were the last group to put on their shoes.

"Umm… oppa?" you bit your lip and looked at L.

"What's up?" L had his left shoe on and reached out for his right one.

"I don't have any heels to wear," you scratched your head embarrassingly. "Only brought what was necessary?"

L looked at Sungyeol and Sungyeol just looked away and put his shoes on. "Just wear what you have, we're not going to judge you on what shoes you wear ~~~~~~-ah."

"Just wear your black flats you wore before, they're pretty," Sungyeol got your shoes from the rack and crouched down. "Give me your left foot."

You gave L a look, he nodded, "Just wear those, they're fine."

Sungyeol put your shoes on for you and took your right hand. L took your left and you three headed out to the awaiting Infinite.

------------------

:D