Ice Cream

I Deal Scenario

You walked through the corridors while searching for Sungyeol. You weren’t looking straight in front of you but to the side looking for a trace of Sungyeol.

“Oof,” you bumped into someone’s chest. You rubbed your nose while bowing in apology. “Sorry!”

“You should be,” you heard a familiar voice.

You blinked with your head still looking towards the person’s shoes. “L!” you straightened up and smiled at him. “What brings you here?”

“Finding you,” L laughed at your sudden change in attitude. “By the way, it’s L oppa to you.”

“Oh right,” you gave him an apology smile.

“Forgiven,” L grabbed your hand. “Let’s go pretty lady!”

“Where?” you were already being dragged by L towards the school gate.

“Sungyeol of course!” L laughed at your cluelessness and then stopped to see Sungyeol by the gate.

Sungyeol looked up from his phone and swiftly put it in his pocket. *I’m going to kill L the next time he holds her hand.*

“Then I better look out then,” L winked at Sungyeol and then hugged you from behind.

You were surprised but nonetheless enjoyed his company.

Sungyeol softly growled. *You’re going down.*

L let go of you while laughing. “Okay okay,” he held up his hands in surrender. “All yours! I’m going to hang with Sungjong! Bye pretty lady!” L winked at you and waved to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and waved back at his best friend’s retreating figure.

“Oppa, where are we going?” you excitedly jumped towards Sungyeol forgetting about your pumps. You were caught off guard and came stumbling into Sungyeol’s arms.

“Don’t wear such high heels next time, it makes me uneasy with your unpredictable clumsiness,” Sungyeol looked down at you.

You laughed meekly. “Thanks oppa.”

He nodded and released you in a way that you wouldn’t fall again.

“So where we going?”

Sungyeol casually took your hand in his and lead you down the street. “Ice cream.”

Your mouth turned into a huge smile and your eyes started to sparkle. “Really?!” you hugged his arm for reassurance. “You serious?”

“No,” Sungyeol said in a joking manner but you took it that he really wasn’t taking you to ice cream.

You quietened down by his side but still linked arms with him. You pouted.

“I was joking,” Sungyeol’s lips twitched into a slight smile.

You looked at him. *It’s the first time that I’ve seen oppa smile… it suits him, he should smile more.*

“Sorry, I just had to tease you.”

You smiled back. “Ice cream!!”

Sungyeol looked at your cute petite figure bouncing around like a child. *She’s so cute and innocent.*

“Oppa!! How long till we reach the store?” you excitedly smiled and your lips at the thought of ice cream.

“Soon,” was all Sungyeol said and you started to tell him all you favourite flavours while jumping around.

*Seriously, I need to spoil her more…* Sungyeol just looked at you and nodded while you were ranting your head off about ice cream.

------------------

Ice cream!!!!!!!! :D

Yummyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!