Goodbye Infinite

I Deal Scenario

 

  

You were already packed and ready to go to the airport. Your bags were at the door and you were scrunched up into a ball on the couch with a sombre expression while staring at nothing.

"Why the long face?" Hoya came and sat down next to you.

You shifted your gaze to him, acknowledging his presence then went back to staring. *Isn't it obvious oppa?*

"You ready to go?" Sunggyu came and sat down next to you on the other side.

"She ignored me hyung!" Hoya pouted .

Sunggyu barred him too, "~~~~~~-ah?"

You, again, shifted your gaze to Sunggyu, also acknowledging his presence. You put your chin on your arms and looked at the blank tv screen.

"Is there something wrong?" Dongwoo and Sungjong came over.

"What’s wrong with her?" Woohyun grew worried and bent down in front of you, blocking your gaze at the tv. "Tell oppas what's wrong princess."

*You're asking me the most obvious question in the world oppa.* You just stared past him, your eyes going darker. You were just upset that you were just leaving Infinite like that. You loved L.joe and Teen Top but you were just getting used to life here and now you had to move on. *I want oppas to come with me…*

Sungyeol was on the phone with L.joe, setting out house keeping rules and things she needed to buy when she got there. L was beside him the whole time, sprawled out on his bed and talking to Sungyeol. Sungyeol told L.joe some other stuff about you, like what you enjoy doing, what you like to eat and told him to pay close attention to you, in case you ran into trouble. L.joe just nodded, knowing all these things beforehand. Sungyeol nodded, hanged up and put his phone away in his pocket. He walked into the living room with L stuck to his side.

"Hyung!" Sungjong whined and bolted to his side. "There's something wrong with ~~~~~! She won't talk to us and all she did was look at us and then stare back at the blank tv."

"That's weird, she was fine yesterday," Sungyeol grew alarmed and rushed to your side. He was the closest one to you after all. Infinite made room for him. "~~~~~-ah?"

You shifted your gaze once again, but this time, locked eyes with him. You glanced at L and then back at Sungyeol.

"Tell oppa what's wrong," Sungyeol smiled and placed his hand on your cold cheek. "I know there's something bothering you."

L just looked at you, analysing everything you did. *Is she upset that she's leaving? We'll see her again anyway and she can always call us, not like we're not going to see each other every again.* He kept quiet, he wanted you to tell everyone why you were acting this way.

Suddenly, tears sprang into your eyes while looking at Sungyeol. Sungyeol automatically pulled you into his arms. He knew why you were upset now. Infinite came together and cooed over you saying not to cry and saying everything was alright. You just buried your face into Sungyeol's neck. L came on the other side of you and wiped your tears away.

"Oppas!" you bawled and jumped into L's lap. Then got up, and hugged every member of Infinite. You went back to Sungyeol and sat in his lap. "I'm going to miss you oppas so much!" you went into another round of tears.

Woohyun chuckled, "Poor baby."

"It's okay princess, you can call us anytime you want," Sungjong patted your head.

"If Teen Top don't give you enough attention, come back to us," Dongwoo squeezed your wet cheek.

"We'll who them who's boss!" Hoya puffed out his chest. You laughed at his silliness.

You went into Woohyun's arms, "Bye oppa, take care. Thanks for the awesome time!"

"No worries baby," Woohyun hugged you tightly.

You went into Sungjong's arms, "Oppa, I loved the shopping trips, let's go again. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Next time, let's go shopping for the whole day," Sungjong smiled. "I'll miss you too sweetie."

You snuggled into his arms one more time then moved onto Dongwoo. "Bye silly oppa," you giggled in his arms.

"Call me when you're lonely and make sure Teen Top doesn't bully you okay? I'll miss you heaps princess," Dongwoo squeezed you then let go. "One last fist bump!" he put out his fist. You bumped it and squealed in laughter.

"Come here princess," Hoya opened up his arms for you. You jumped into them willingly.

"Thanks oppa, you always know what I need best," you beamed at him.

"Of course I do! Who do you think I am?" Hoya put his finger on your nose.

"My oppa," you hugged him again and then moved onto Sunggyu.

He held you close, "I'll miss you a lot. The house was so much more lively with you here and with you gone, it's going to feel empty."

"I'll miss you heaps oppa," you hugged his waist. "Thanks for taking good care of me. You're like the dad I always wanted to have," you smiled at him.

Sunggyu smiled back, "Come back soon and visit."

You nodded when L snatched you into his arms. "My turn."

You giggled and snuggled into his chest, "I’m going to miss oppa the most. I love how you always fight with Sungyeol oppa."

"I'm going to miss you too," L put his forehead on yours. "The most."

Your cheeks tinged slightly pink, "Except for one person." You looked at Sungyeol. L pushed you into Sungyeol's arms.

"So L's the one you're going to miss the most?" Sungyeol looked down at you and raised an eyebrow.

You blushed a cute pink, "N-no! I said 'except for one person!" You became flustered and you started to blurt out things at lightning speed.

"Woah, calm down," Sungyeol chuckled. "I was just teasing you."

You sighed, "Oppa, you know I'll miss you a lot right?"

"Of course, if it was up to me to decide, I would force you to stay here with us for he whole month," Sungyeol smiled. "Have a safe trip and stay out of harm's way, please."

You nodded, "Thank you oppa, for everything."

Sungyeol pressed his lips against your forehead, earning a blushing you, "We're late. L.joe's going to have a fit, let's go."

Sungyeol and L grabbed your bags and headed to the car. The rest of Infinite had to take care of Inspirit so they hugged you one last time and then you went out to the car.

----------------------

:)