Sunset With L.joe

I Deal Scenario

You were on a date with L.joe at Jeju. The two of you were walking down the beach, hand in hand.

"Do you remember the time we came with the guys?" L.joe smirked.

"Of course! Those were one of the best memories I have of all of you. I also discovered my first scenario."

"You kept talking about scenarios, what do you mean?"

"My parents, they took me to these places, similar to my scenarios. The first which is the sunset, was when I was a toddler. I remembered the first every sunset and promised myself to see one with my loved one."

"Hey babe, look," L.joe pointed to the horizon.

You looked towards the horizon and lucky enough, the sun was setting. It sent brilliant and bold colours across the sky, creating a splash of colours here and there. You smiled and stood still, gazing at the sunset.

L.joe wrapped his hand around your waist and pulled you to him. You face was inches apart from his.

"~~~~-ah, babe, I love you," L.joe leaned in and your lips met. You closed your eyes instantly and L.joe deepened the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He nibbled your bottom lip and you parted your mouth willingly. His tongue invaded your mouth and tasted every bit of it.

After a minute of passionate kissing, you pulled away, out of breath.

"I love you too oppa," you smiled and kissed him again with the last of the sun's rays saying goodnight to the both of you.

---------------

L.joe's ending :) short but sweet?