Pecks

I Deal Scenario

After Jaejoong and Sungyeol washed the dishes, everyone sat on the couch just relaxing and watching tv.  Jaejoong got a call from his father Dongwoo.

"Yes father?" Jaejoong lazily said into the phone.

"Where are you?! You, Sungyeol and L.joe didn't show up yesterday and now you don't bother showing up to the weekly meeting?!" Dongwoo screamed through the phone. Even you could hear every word.

Jaejoong peered at you, "~~~~~~, we're going to go now." Jaejoong got up from his spot and looked at Sungyeol and L.joe. They stood up as well.

"We'll come again tonight and take you out," L.joe leaned closer to you and pecked you on the cheek.

You flushed a cute pink, "Take your time oppas."

Jaejoong and Sungyeol glared at L.joe.

*Uh oh* you bit your bottom lip. *L.joe oppa's in trouble now.*

Jaejoong and Sungyeol looked at each other and then leaned down and pecked both your cheeks at the same time. Jaejoong on the left and Sungyeol on the right.

"Ah!" you buried your face in your hands from embarrassment.

They guys all chuckled at your cute reaction. They said their goodbyes and to reassure you that they would come later in the day. You nodded and walked them to the door.

"Oppas, I'll come down with you," you started to put on your shoes but L.joe hid your other shoe behind his back. *Where's my other shoe….*

"It's okay ~~~~~~, you should rest a little more," Sungyeol smiled at you and pushed you lightly towards the couch. "We can go by ourselves, we're not going to get lost."

Jaejoong chuckled at that comment, "Go rest."

You hesitantly nodded then waved goodbye. Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe locked your door for you and you sat on the couch watching tv. To you, your house felt empty.

*Nothing to do now…* you stared at the tv. You had finished your homework, cleaned your house yesterday and you didn't want to get up from the couch. After raking your brain of something to do, you fell asleep on the couch curled up in a ball.

---------------

<3