Suspicious

I Deal Scenario

You were sitting next to Sungyeol and Hoya. Obviously L was opposite you. The restaurant they took you to was a Japanese cuisine restaurant which made the best sashimi and sushi in Busan with the freshest ingredients around.

The chef personally did the preparation and cutting of the fish in front of you.

"Eat a lot," Hoya brought some sashimi over to you before Dongwoo could eat it all. "Tell me what you want to eat okay?"

You nodded and started to eat, "Oppas aren't eating?" You looked at Infinite staring at you eat with a smile.

"We will. Eat a lot ~~~~-ah," Woohyun smiled and took some sashimi and popped it into his mouth.

Everyone started to dig in and asked you to feed them. You did with a bright smile on your face.

"Welcome customer," you heard outside from your private booth.

You saw the shadow approaching and through the small crack in the door, the man looked at you with blood shot eyes. You shivered and clung onto Sungyeol's arm.

"What's wrong?" Sungyeol followed your gaze towards the door.

The man swiftly ducked out of view and went into the next booth.

"There's no one there ~~~~~," Sungyeol patted your hand but you refused to accept the fact that the man was looking at you like he knew you.

"Eat a lot baby," Sungjong cooed and fed you.

You blankly nodded and chomped on the sushi Sungjong had given you. *That man, it's like I've seen him somewhere before but I don't remember where.*

"~~~~-ah," Sunggyu interrupted your thoughts. "It's safe to take you to Inspirit tomorrow. We didn't find anyone and anything suspicious there and we altered the cameras so it's safe for you to come with us to work tomorrow. If you want that it."

All those thoughts escaped your mind, "Oppa, do you mind if I go tomorrow instead? I still have other things I want to do in Busan." *Like tracking that man down.*

"We need to take you shopping again," Woohyun looked at your clothes. "Why didn't you buy her any formal wear?"

"Didn't think she'd need it so soon," Hoya shrugged at continued to eat.

"What about her shoes?" Sunggyu looked at Hoya.

"I'll take her shopping tomorrow then," Sungyeol fed you. "I'll go to Inspirit later and show her around Busan. It's better than going around by yourself and staying at home doing nothing," he smiled at you. "What do you say?"

You nodded and gulped the food down, "I can't wait!"

L looked at Sungyeol and shot him a warning look.

*I won't put her in any danger. Most of the times she'll be with a crowd* Sungyeol nodded aimlessly.

"You better keep her safe, if not, she's not returning to you anymore," L huffed a breath and continued to eat.

*I just hope that nothing happens to her and dad isn't up to anything* Sungyeol put sushi in your mouth and put one in his. He fed L sashimi since L couldn't reach it. The exchanged a look and nodded.

-------------------------

:D