Trying Hard, But When It Doesn't Go Your Way

I Deal Scenario

L.joe was pacing back and forth, already checked in for the next and last flight to Jeju Island. *Where is she? She needs to check in and there's something I want to buy for her at the airport as well before we board.*

Sungyeol, L and you were walking towards the check-in desk where L.joe was pacing back and forwards.

"Oppa!!" you screamed and ran into L.joe's arms. He was surprised at first but then welcomed you with all the love he couldn't give you for the past few days. "Did you wait long?"

L.joe glared at Sungyeol and then back at you. "Not that long," he gave you a smile. "Check in quickly."

Sungyeol had your bags and took it to the desk. Of course you would be flying first-class all the way. He filled in all your details and put ID tags on your bags, just in case you got confused. "There, she's all checked in."

L was talking to you and L.joe, making the atmosphere slightly awkward.

*If it's L, you can count on him to make the situation awkward* Sungyeol smirked and looked at the slightly uncomfortable you. "You ready to go?"

"Passengers boarding for the last flight to Jeju Island, please make your way to gate 2. The plane is ready for boarding," the announcer said over the PA.

L sighed and led you to the gate. *Why does she have to go so soon? Just when teasing Sungyeol was getting more and more epic.*

You arrived at the gate, a line forming to board the plane. You didn't want your tears to fall, you promised yourself not to cry when seeing them off. "Oppas," you voice broke slightly. "Thank you so much. I'll miss you," you hugged Sungyeol and gave him a peck on the cheek. You did the same for L.

"Have a good time princess, before you know it, 8 days will pass by so fast and you'll be stuck with me again," L winked at you and kissed your cheek back.

L.joe just stood there, smiling at the your determined self. *She's trying so hard not to cry.*

"~~~~~?" Sungyeol gave you a meek smile. Your eyes welled with tears, but you tried your very best for them not to fall. Unfortunately for you, things didn't go your way.

"Oppa!" you brawled.

"Come here," he opened his arms for you, for now, the last time. "Don't cry, you have L.joe and Teen Top to look after you and like L said, you'll be back with us soon," Sungyeol kissed the top of your head.

You sniffed, "I'll call you as soon as I land oppa."

"You better," Sungyeol pushed you towards L.joe. "Take good care of her for me… and Jaejoong hyung."

"Who do you think I am? You?" L.joe smirked.

Sungyeol frowned, "Unnecessary?"

L.joe just shrugged, "Let's go ~~~~, it's time."

You nodded and handed the guy your boarding ticket and passport. For the very last time, you waved goodbye and smiled at the two, Sungyeol and L, who had made the past 4 days the most enjoyable days of your life. L.joe waved at them and then walked into the gate. You breathed in a deep breath, "So oppa-"

"Let's go buy you some perfume," L.joe smiled. "My gift to you."

You gave him a puzzled look, "For what?"

"For trying so hard not to cry back there and cause I feel like it," he winked at you.

You blushed, "I-If that makes oppa happy then I'll accept it."

L.joe dragged you to the perfume store without a minute to waste.

-----------

:D