Safe

I Deal Scenario

You close your eyes on the way down. To your surprise, the breeze made your wounds numb and it felt like you were flying. *So nice…* Your thoughts were interrupted as you felt the impact of the mattresses. You landed on your side, you fainted from the thrill and from the impact.

"~~~~~!" DBSK, Infinite and Teen Top scrambled up on the mattresses and went to you.

Your soft breathing was heard and they all smiled in content.

"She probably passed out from the impact," Yunho brushed hair from your face. "You did well, princess."

L smiled. "I'll take her down." He lifted you up bridal style, careful not to touch your visible wounds.

"Someone get the first aid kit!" CAP yelled.

"I'll get it!" Sungjong and Ricky scrambled down and ran to their van.

Yoochun and Junsu pulled a mattress off the top and then laid it on the ground for you. L gently put you on the mattress.

"She's been through so much," he whispered. "Thank you for not giving up on us."

"Them you mean," Changmin smiled at you. "At least she's safe."

 

"YOU MOTHER ER!" Jaejoong rammed his fist in Dongho's face. L.joe repeatedly threw punches as Dongho fell to the floor. Sungyeol just looked down to see the members tending to your wounds and smiled. *She's safe.*

Jaejoong took the gun from the corner where Dongho had thrown it. "You, it's the end for you!" He loaded the gun.

Dongho smirked, "You can't pull that. You don't have the guts, I'm your blood related relative."

"Try me," Jaejoong pulled it and the bullet went flying into Dongho's head.

Dongho's smile faded and his limbs went limp.

"Hyung!" L.joe hugged Jaejoong.

"It's over," Jaejoong hugged him back. He broke the hug and threw the gun at Dongho's feet.

"Hyung," Sungyeol looked up smiling. "I have something to show you," he waved them over. "L.joe too."

They came over, curious as to why, the whole time, that boy had been smiling. They looked down and saw the mountain of mattresses. They saw one mattresses, sprawled out in the middle of no where and saw your body. The boys were tending to our wounds and it seemed like you were okay.

"You're joking," L.joe whispered.

"S-she's a-alive?" Jaejoong stuttered a single tear falling down his cheek.

-------------