Last Minute Invitees

I Deal Scenario

Sungyeol ran all the way to your house and surprisingly, it didn’t take to long.

*Must’ve been those long legs of his* you giggled softly.

Sungyeol wasn’t as puffed out as you thought he would be. Any other ordinary guy would be.

You both piled into your studio apartment with him still carrying you.

“LEE SUNGYEOL!!” you could hear both L.joe and Jaejoong’s voice. They also piled into your apartment.

Sungyeol set you down on your lounge and you raised your eyebrows at the three of them.

“You ing-“ Jaejoong walked over to Sungyeol with his fist raised.

“Hey! No swearing and no fighting in my house!” you stepped in between them. “Both of you calm down,” you peered at L.joe. He just stared at you and smiled. You smiled back. *At least one of them is calm.*

“You want to eat dinner with-“ Jaejoong got cut off by L.joe.

“All three of us?” he was the smart one in your eyes.

“I have a dinner with my team,” you bit your lip. “I thought you guys ditched me! I looked at your stand and you guys weren’t there!”

“We went to go congratulate you in person,” Sungyeol patted your head and smiled.

“So no dinner?” L.joe asked you again.

“You can come and tag along if you want,” you smiled at him. A smile he couldn’t resist.

“Sure,” L.joe shrugged. “I’m not busy anyways.”

“I’m in!” Jaejoong’s arm shot up.

You laughed, “You sure you’re the oldest out of the three? It seems like L.joe oppa is.”

Jaejoong huffed a breath.

“I’m not separating from your side tonight,” Sungyeol sat on the lounge next to you.

*From the very beginning, I knew you were going to tag along* you rolled your eyes, an inside joke only you and Sungyeol knew about.

Jaejoong raised his eyebrow in question.

You just shrugged. “Stay here, I’m already late and I need to change and wash up.”

You stood up and headed to your room but sensed that someone was following you. You looked behind you and saw all three of them following you with innocent faces. “No peeking!”

They all groaned in dissatisfaction and headed towards the lounge room again. Sungyeol laid on  L shaped bit and stretched out his legs. Jaejoong went over to the kitchen to get himself a cup of water. L.joe turned the tv on and flipped it to a sports channel.

You smiled at them. *This is the first time they actually looked like siblings to me.*

 

You were pristine clean and you changed into a semi-formal black dress which came down your thigh half way. You had your hair down naturally and put some light makeup on. You wore your favourite Chanel perfume and walked out of your room.

The guys were all on the lounge and heard you come into the room. They looked up at you at the same time and saw your legs.

Sungyeol smiled at you. *She never fails to amaze me.*

Jaejoong came over brushed a strand of hair that was misplaced. *Cute and y.*

L.joe his lips in a playful manner. You giggled.

“Let’s go, you’re really late and call your friends saying you’re on your way now,” Sungyeol came over with your purse and you chose a clutch from the cupboard next to the door. Your bag closet. You put the stuff that Sungyeol handed you and headed out the door.

“Looks like I’m driving,” you sighed.

The guys followed and started bickering about who would get to sit in the front seat with you.

-------------

Well, looks like this isn’t the end to all three brothers :D

OMGOSHH!! I LOVE INFINITE'S NEW ALBUM :D check it out if you haven't ! it's really good ><