All In Time...

I Deal Scenario

You smiled and took a deep breath while gazing towards the sky. *One down, two to go…*

"~~~~~-ah-" L.joe got cut off.

"Oppa, I'll tell you when the time comes," you looked deeply into L.joe's eyes. "Until then, be patient."

L.joe was about to press the idea but you looked so serene and distracted with your inner thoughts so he just let you be. *I'll just wait patiently, I don't want to pry into her private matters. She'll tell me when she's ready.*

The sun was now peeking through the horizon, the last of its rays visible to you and Teen Top. You shivered at the sea breeze and unconsciously wrapped your arms around yourself.

Niel noticed, "Let's go back in and have some dinner! I'm hungry!"

CAP nodded, "We need to get some good food into ~~~~'s tummy."

You held hands with L.joe and Niel and the rest of the boys were racing back home.

"~~~~-ah," Niel broke the small silence between you three. "How was your day? Was it that boring? Do you want to come to Andromeda with us tomorrow? Even though it's your second day with us."

You looked at L.joe, something deep inside of you urging that you had to ask for his permission before going anywhere remotely dangerous.

L.joe noticed you staring at him, "Yeah you come along tomorrow and the days to come after that."

You beamed at Niel, "I can come!"

"I'll show you al the good places and the kitchen is stocked with yummy foods. We can sneak in and ask head chef to cook us some yummy food," Niel whispered the last part in your ear.

"Sure," you were getting back to your normal self.

*She's not distracted anymore now. Good job Niel, I'll let that kitchen, stealing food thing off just this once since you made her happy again,* L.joe squeezed your hand giving you some sort of reassurance.

You smiled at him and then bounced into the house and headed to the kitchen.

-----------------