Cute Reaction

I Deal Scenario

You stared at them with your big eyes.

"I'll explain you idiot," Sungyeol pushed Jaejoong to the side and came and sat next to you. "We're going to be excused from Shinhwa. We're going to be working in our father's other clubs in other regions of South Korea. You're going to come with us and live with us."

"Don't worry about school, we'll take care of it," L.joe winked at you.

"You will spend 4 days with one of us then you'll be moved to the next one," Sungyeol brushed a hair out of your face.

"So I'm not going to live here anymore?" your brain wasn't turning properly. You were still half asleep.

"For a month," Jaejoong chuckled at your state of self. "Then everything will be back to normal."

You just nodded, "I don't really mind, I live by myself anyways."

The guys all looked at each other and smirked. "Excellent!"

"We're leaving tomorrow," Sungyeol brought your attention to him. "You'll be with me first, then L.joe then Jaejoong hyung."

Jaejoong huffed a breath, "Save the best till last."

L.joe rolled his eyes, "Shut the up."

You nodded taking all the information in, "So how come you're here so early oppas?"

"We came to tell you the news and bring you out for dinner," L.joe came up to you and pinched your cheeks lightly.

"Really?" you woke up a little bit.

"Yes really," Jaejoong patted your head affectionately. "But after you change and freshen up a bit."

You blushed embarrassingly, "Is it that bad?"

They all shrugged and looked some where else other than you.

You shot up from your spot and ran to your private bathroom.

Jaejoong, L.joe and Sungyeol laughed at your cute reaction.

----------------

Short chapter :)