"She's Different"

I Deal Scenario

You and Jaejoong were walking down the streets. They were lit up with all sorts of lights and the small stands always invited you in. Although you were close to Jaejoong, you felt comfortable, like you always belonged next to him. It happened with Sungyeol and L.joe. You immediately became close with each of the brothers.

You were talking to Jaejoong and bouncing in his arm, excited to see all the cute things on display.

“Jaejoong! Let’s go here!” you looked up at Jaejoong first. Knowing Jaejoong now, you needed to ask first.

“Sure, where ever you want to go,” he just smiled at you.

*Wow, he looks really handsome when he smiles…* you slightly blushed but not enough for Jaejoong to see.

You two went into the store and tried on many things like headbands, rings and other accessories.

You didn’t want to buy anything, just try it on and play with it. Jaejoong nodded to this ‘command’ even though he really wanted to buy you a headband.

You yawned. *I think it’s from the shopping.*

“Let’s get you home,” Jaejoong had let go of your waist while you were running around the shop and showing it to him with cute poses. “Come here,” he smiled warmly at you and opened his arm for you.

The night sky was a bit chilly and you felt a light shiver go down your spine.

You smiled back at Jaejoong and bounded into his arm. You were sleepy so Jaejoong guided you down the streets towards his car (which was at the mall).

*Warm* was all you could think of and pressed your body closer to Jaejoong’s.

Jaejoong chuckled lightly at your cuteness. He also noticed that you were falling more asleep with every step you took. He stopped and turned towards you. Then he lifted you up bridal style.

“You can sleep now,” he said quietly, not wanting to disturb you.

You pressed your head to the hollow of his neck and Jaejoong pulled your body closer. Your breathing became slow and with every breath, it sent a shiver down Jaejoong’s spine.

*This girl is the most dangerous human I’ve ever known* Jaejoong kissed the top of your head.

He decided to walk all the way to your house. He wasn’t tired at all. You weighed practically nothing to him.

 Jaejoong took out his phone and texted Sungyeol. ‘Where’s her house? She fell asleep.’

Sungyeol texted back straight away. ‘It’s just down the street of the mall. She lives in the glass apartment. Ask for the studio apartment or ~~~~~~’s apartment.’

Jaejoong closed his phone and without stirring you, he placed it in his pocket.

He then walked all the way to your house. You mumbled a few words here and there but nothing coherent enough for Jaejoong to hear. He just laughed quietly at your mumbling.

He arrived at your apartment. *Where are her parents? She lives alone?*

He placed you on your bed, which wasn’t that hard to find.

Then his phone started ringing.

“Hyung, I’m outside her apartment now, father wants his heir,” Sungyeol had sarcastically said the last word.

Jaejoong hanged up on him and looked down at you. “I’ll see you later,” he kissed your cheek this time and then went out to find Sungyeol.

“How is she? You didn’t do anything to her right? She’s-“ Sungyeol got cut off.

“Different,” Jaejoong finished the sentence. “I know,” he rolled his eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Don’t tell me you…”

“Not even close,” Jaejoong brushed past Sungyeol and took Sungyeol’s car, not bothering to find his own. “Taking yours.”

Sungyeol threw him the keys. *She’s mine…*

-------------

eheheheh^^ cute chapter with Jaejoong :P