Last Day, Maybe Not

I Deal Scenario

They all parked their cars recklessly in the empty spaces in the parking lot. They all jumped out of their cars and raced to the elevator. Huffing and puffing, Sungyeol, Jaejoong and L.joe all collapsed on the elevator floor trying to catch their breath from running.

"This girl is driving us all mad," Jaejoong grabbed the bar and pulled himself up.

"She isn't just any girl," Sungyeol wiped his brow.

"What he said," L.joe stood up and fixed his hair in the mirror.

The elevator doors pinged open and this time they walked to your door in a casual manner.

Sungyeol pinned in your code and your door clicked open. They all piled into your apartment, not caring to tidy up their shoes. They went straight to your fridge and got out a bottle each of cold, fresh water.

"Where is she?" L.joe gulped a mouthful of water down.

"Her room?" Sungyeol wiped his upper lip. "Where else would she be?"

"She's right here you idiot," Jaejoong was leaning against the couch and looking down at the seat. "She's sleeping so pipe it down a bit."

L.joe and Sungyeol came over and peered at you. You looked serene and angelic, like usual, when sleeping.

"Should we wake her up?" Jaejoong glanced at the other two. "I want to spend our last day with her."

"Who said we were going anywhere?" L.joe raised an eyebrow and closed his bottle. He set it down on the table in front of the couch.

"Are you stupid?" Sungyeol hissed at L.joe. "Didn't you listen to the old man? He said he'll do something to ~~~~~ if we don't do what he says."

"You're the stupid one," L.joe hissed back. "You think she'll be okay when she finds out we're leaving?"

"What else can we do then?" Jaejoong was getting frustrated himself.

They all sighed while looking at you. They wanted to stay with you and enjoy your company. They didn't like being away from you and worried if you were enjoying your day. They didn't want to leave you but for your sake, they would have to listen to their father.

"How about we leave," Jaejoong turned his head to the other two, catching their attention.

"Are you out of your mind?" L.joe hissed. He was totally against leaving you.

"Let me finish you moron!" Jaejoong raised his voice a tiny bit.

They all looked at you but you didn't even stir. They all sighed in relief then continued with their conversations.

"We leave, pretend to forget about you and then come back after a month and then go back with our groups and see her," Jaejoong looked at L.joe then at Sungyeol.

"How about we just bring her," Sungyeol smirked. He liked that idea.

L.joe smirked and gave a high five to Sungyeol. "Nice!"

"Hey! I want her to be with me!" Jaejoong hissed at the two.

"I said it first," Sungyeol stuck out his tongue at Jaejoong.

"How bout we take turns," L.joe had his thinking expression on. "She'll be with one of us for 4 days then the next person in line will pick her up and take her."

"Sounds good," Jaejoong and Sungyeol agreed and nodded.

"Who's first?" Jaejoong peered at them.

"Me obviously," Sungyeol smirked at them. "I said the idea first."

"Fine, but I'm second," L.joe smirked at Jaejoong, "Looks like hyung's last for a change."

"ing bastards!" Jaejoong growled at L.joe.

You stirred and woke up. *Did I just hear someone's voice?*

"You woke her up stupid!" L.joe punched Jaejoong in the arm.

"Oppas?" you sat up and rubbed your eyes.

Sungyeol smiled at your adorable action. *She's so cute when she does that. Like a panda.*

"Sorry," Jaejoong cooed and smoothed out your hair. "But we have good news to tell you."

"What is it oppa?" you stifled a yawn and opened your half closed eyes wider.

"You're coming with us to our work!" Jaejoong flashed his trademark smiled at you.

"Huh?" you blankly looked at them.

---------------

XD