I'm Always Here

I Deal Scenario

Sungyeol had picked you up early in the morning. You had already packed your essential items since  Sungyeol didn't let you take anything else. He wanted to spoil you and buy you clothes there. "Let's go."

You nodded half asleep and hopped into Sungyeol's silver convertible.

Sungyeol called L, "L, where are you?"

"We just left as well, we'll race you there. Don't try anything funny on our princess," L chuckled then hanged up.

*You're going down, Kim Myungsoo* Sungyeol let out a breath. "You can sleep," he turned to you. He grabbed the fleece blanket from the back seat and pulled the roof over to keep you warm.

You drowsily nodded then went back to sleep.

Sungyeol's phone ran again. This time it was his father.

"Yes father?" Sungyeol had his blue tooth in his ear. He warily glanced in your direction. You were sleeping peacefully like nothing in the world could hurt you.

"Have you departed for Busan yet?" Sungyeol could hear the background music from JSL.

"Yes, I have," Sungyeol wanted to hang up as quickly as possible.

"Remember my deal, you forget that girl and concentrate on my assignments and tasks I give you and I won't hurt her," his father smirked. "Hope the goodbyes weren't so tearful," his father cackled. "Do the job properly."

Dongwoo hanged up and Sungyeol sighed. He looked at you with sad eyes.

*Poor ~~~~~, getting dragged into our business and not having a clue how dangerous it is for her if she gets caught being with us during our assignment* Sungyeol shivered at the possibilities his father would do if he found out about you. "I'll protect you," he brushed a stray stand of hair away from your face.

"Sungyeol," L.joe's face came up on his iPad, which was placed on behind the steering wheel. "She okay?"

Sungyeol nodded and just kept his attention on the road. "You left?"

"Almost at the airport. I'll contact you later, we have to keep her safe," L.joe glanced towards you but couldn't see you. "Don't let father find out," the screen went black.

"ing bastard, I already know all that ," Sungyeol hissed under his breath quietly.

"You," Jaejoong's face replaced L.joe's. "Better take care of her or else I'm going after your sorry ," his faced disappeared to blackness.

"ing piece of ," Sungyeol cracked his neck to release the tension. "I don't need reminders, she's as important to me as she is to you, even more."

You mumbled something, "Oppas, don't be sad, I'm here for you always."

Sungyeol's anger drained and his heart skipped a beat, "~~~~~…"

-------------

<3