Dad's Loving JSL

I Deal Scenario

Jaejoong picked you up the next morning. You came out in black skinnys, flats and a V-neck black lace shirt.

"You knew," he smiled.

"Of course," you smiled back. You hugged him around the waist. "Oppa, it's okay, I'm here for you."

Jaejoong hugged you back. "Thanks ~~~~~, princess."

You squeezed him one more time and the let go. "Let's go."

Jaejoong nodded, "The other two are already driving there. I just came to pick you up."

You nodded and went into Jaejoong's Aston Martin.

 

Sungyeol and L.joe arrived first, presenting flowers at their father's grave.

"Dad," Sungyeol breathed. "I always wanted to call you that but you never allowed us to. You said it was too informal, I'm allowed to call you that now right?" he choked a bit.

L.joe stayed silent with his head down.

"I know we weren't on the best of terms, especially towards the end, but you were a great dad time to time. It wasn't just all JSL and your other clubs. You taught how to defend ourselves, become more independent," Sungyeol sniffed and took a deep breath to calm himself. "Dad, we're really sorry but it was for her. You'll see, we'll show you that she's worth it in the end."

"Hey," Jaejoong and you came up to the grave and you laid the flowers in front of his grave stone. You stepped back and stood between L.joe and Sungyeol. "Said what you wanted to say?"

They both nodded. "Well, he did most of the talking," L.joe smiled, slightly tearful.

"He always does the talking," Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "Dad, she's here. We wanted to show you how pretty she became and that she really has been a great deal in our eyes. Can't you see?"

You were pushed by L.joe and they urged you to say something.

"Hello," you glanced back at the smiling. You turned back. "You brought up three very special sons that are very special people to me. Thank you. Even though we weren't on the best of terms, please watch and protect me from above," you smiled warmly and hugged the tombstone. "You know, I always knew what JSL meant. Not sure if they knew," you giggled and whispered to the tombstone.

They heard you without a doubt. *What does JSL mean?*

You spotted something. The bottom of the tombstone had something very small engraved into it. "Oppas," tears fell down your cheeks. "Come take a look."

The came up and read what you were pointing at.

Dad to Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe. His loving JSL .

Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe broke into tears and hugged the tombstone.

"Dad…"

---------------

:( sad but the end is near !