Missing Jaejoong

I Deal Scenario

You were called Jaejoong while you were eating some of your cakes and sweets. You were munching on a cake when you saw Jaejoong on the iPad screen in front of you.

"Oppa!" you beamed. "I haven't seen you in ages!"

"As much as I miss you and I want to see you, babe, eat with your mouth close," Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

You blushed, embarrassed. "Sorry oppa."

"That a girl," Jaejoong smiled. "So how are you?"

You swallowed the cake down and put your face to the screen, making it bigger. "Teen Top have the prettiest house and I saw one of my I Deal Scenarios!"

"Your what?"

"Never mind…"

"Now that you mention it, where are they?" Jaejoong looked around the room through the iPad.

"They had to leave me alone for a second and they wanted to give me some privacy while calling you," you smiled and popped a sweet into your mouth. You on it for a while. "So oppa, aren't you suppose to be running the club like a good leader?"

"I always have time for you princess," Jaejoong winked causing you to blush. "Excited to hang with DBSK in two days?"

"I am! I want to se your house," your eyes widened into excitement. "Is oppa's house pretty like Teen Top's?"

He just shrugged, "Depends how you define 'pretty'."

You nodded and chucked a cake into your mouth.

"Where the hell did you get all those sweets and cakes?" Jaejoong looked at the snacks.

"From Niel oppa," you laughed. "We snuck into the kitchen and stole some from the cool room."

"Won't you get caught-"

"Hyungnims!!" the chef came running up the corridor past the conference room. Luckily the door was shut. "Someone has stolen our cakes and sweets!" he was literally crying, scared that he would get fired from not protecting the kitchen properly.

L.joe came out of his room, "Don't worry, I took some for ~~~~, Teen Top and myself to eat."

You gulped down the cake and looked at Jaejoong with worry. "Oppa!" you squeaked.

"It's okay, L.joe covered for you. If he didn't I would've come down there and take you to DBSK's lair instead," Jaejoong nodded in approval.

"~~~~~~!" L.joe called for you. "I need you to do something for me!"

"Oppa, I'll call you later! Have a good day and take care! Miss you," you sadly smiled towards the end. You hadn't seen Jaejoong in ages.

"Okay, call me whenever you want babe. I miss you too, bye," Jaejoong waved and the screen went black.

You sighed and went out the door, "Yes oppa?"

"I want you to come and give us some suggestions for the VIP lounge," L.joe ushered you into his office where Teen Top were gathered around the table, scratching their heads in frustration.

"Sure, I'll be happy to help," you smiled and sat down at the table.

---------