Best Ever

I Deal Scenario

L received the message from Sungyeol. They had finished their part of the fight downstairs in the lobby.

"DBSK! Infinite! Teen Top! Gather!" he yelled and everyone came running towards him.

"What's wrong hyung?" Sungjong looked at him, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"I got a message from Sungyeol. Their up at the rooftop. He wants us to make a safe landing outside on the east side of the building. ~~~~'s going to jump off the roof and she needs to land safely," L read out the text but in a way that made sense.

They all nodded, "Roger that!"

"DBSK!" Yunho screamed. "Go through the rooms upstairs and get as many mattresses still in tact as possible!"

"Teen Top go too!" CAP yelled.

"Infinite as well!" Sunggyu hollered. "Get as many as you can!"

They ran up the stairs and threw down the mattresses, creating a heap of them on the floor.

"Sunggyu! Get Infinite to assemble them outside! You guys have the most members here at the moment, we got this covered!" Yunho screamed from the third floor.

"Roger!" Sunggyu gathered Infinite and they started to drag the mattresses out to the east side of the building.

 

Dongho and his three sons were fighting. He kicked Sungyeol and he went flying towards you.

"Oppa!" you screamed. You toppled on top of him as you lost your footing.

"Oof," Sungyeol felt you crash on top of him.

"Are you okay?!" you cried for his safety and for Jaejoong and L.joe's.

"I'm fine. There's not much time. I want you to jump down okay?" Sungyeol cupped your face. He glanced at Jaejoong and L.joe keeping Dongho company. "You have to jump okay? When I give you the signal, jump. Don't worry, oppa has everything under control okay?"

You looked confused but nevertheless understood what Sungyeol said to you. You nodded, "Jump… right?"

"Yes babe, just jump," Sungyeol smiled at you. "I need to get back and help the other two. Wait for my signal okay?"

You nodded, "Thank you oppa, for coming for me."

"I'm sorry we took a while to save you," he looked at the bloody cuts. "Get someone from down there to tend to those." Sungyeol smiled one more time and then rammed himself into Dongho.

Dongho lost his balance and the three sons kicked him in the stomach and back.

 

"How many do we have?" CAP yelled to Sunggyu.

"We have about 20! Get us 5 more and we're about good!" Sunggyu yelled back. "Hurry!"

DBSK and Teen Top nodded and then threw down 5 more mattresses. Infinite took a mattress between two and dragged them out to the place where they had a stack of mattresses outside. DBSK and Teen Top came rushing down the stairs to help. When preparation were done, L texted Sungyeol, praying that he got it.

Sungyeol felt it vibrate as Dongho was on the floor, wiping the blood form his mouth. Jaejoong screamed and punched in the face. L.joe joined too. Sungyeol used this as a distraction and then checked his phone.

Now! - L

Sungyeol looked at you. You were standing there, clutching your wounds. You met eyes with Sungyeol and he nodded. *Be safe.*

You nodded, *I won't make oppas worry anymore. The other oppas will protect me. Be safe.* You stepped up on the ledge, you didn't look down, scared you would chicken out. You took a huge breath and then fell.

Jaejoong, L.joe and Dongho stopped fighting and looked at you fall.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Jaejoong and L.joe screamed.

Dongho cackled, "PATHETIC! THE BEST !"

---------------