Not The Face!

I Deal Scenario

As Sungyeol and L promised, dinner was ready in 30mins and everyone was gathered at the big glass dining table in the room connected to the kitchen.

"Thanks for the meal!" Dongwoo hooted and shoved a big chunk of pasta in his mouth. "It's good!"

"Don't speak with your mouth full, Jang Dongwoo," Sunggyu glared at him. "Basic table manners and we have ~~~~ with us as well."

You looked up from your food, "Did I miss something?" You were sitting next to Sungyeol and Sungjong and opposite L.

"It's okay, just keep eating," Sungjong urged you to keep eating and sighed a breath of relief when you didn't notice Dongwoo's disgusting table manners.

"Hyung please," Sungyeol nodded his head at you eating peacefully and cleanly. "Try and make a good impression."

Dongwoo pouted, "I'm just being me…"

"Oppa, it's okay, Dongwoo oppa can eat however he wants because that's him. There's nothing wrong with him being himself and I'm fine with it. It's not like the food's-" You spoke too soon.

Dongwoo choked on a clump of pasta and coughed it out without covering his mouth. It sprayed all over Woohyun.

"That's it!" Woohyun took his spoon full of pasta and chucked it at Dongwoo. It landed on his face.

"I did it unintentionally!" Dongwoo flung pasta from his spoon but landed on Hoya. "!"

Hoya got pissed and chucked pasta at Dongwoo but missed and hit Sunggyu.

"What did I tell you?" Sunggyu picked up his spoon full of pasta and sprayed everyone with pasta.

"Hyung!" Sungjong whined. "Leave us out of it!"

You wiped the pasta off your cheek and threw a pasta piece at Sunggyu and hit him on his collar bone. You poked your tongue out, "We're even now oppa."

Sunggyu smirked at you, "Far from even princess." Sunggyu took half of his pasta and clomped it on your head.

"Ahh! Oppa!" you squealed. Everyone laughed.

Sungyeol sighed and took his bowl and chucked pasta at everyone, "Now, finish your pasta, everyone's even now." Sungyeol went back to eating food when he felt all this pasta coming his way.

"Get him!" Dongwoo howled in laughter and put a meatball in Sungyeol's hair.

"Princess, let's get you cleaned up," L got up from his seat, opposite you, and pulled out all the loose pasta bits from your hair. "Go wash your hair," L brought you to your room and pointed to the bathroom. "Make sure to get everything you okay? I'll stop the others."

You nodded, "Thanks L oppa, I'll see you later!" You waved and bounced towards the bathroom.

L smiled and walked back to the dining room, "Stop you guys!"

Everyone stopped and looked at the pristine clean L while everyone else had pasta al over them. They looked at each other and everyone smirked evilly except for L.

"What are you guys planning to do?" L took a step back casually but cautiously.

"GET HIM!!!!" Sungyeol charged at L with pasta in his hand and everyone followed suit and chucked pasta at L.

"Bastards!" L covered his face. "Not the face!!!"

------------------

L XD