Sungyeol

I Deal Scenario

After school, it was compulsory for every student at Shinhwa High to be signed up in a sport.

You had a particular interest for volleyball and you had played for your old school's team. You were fairly good at it as well.

"What sport you going to choose ~~~~~~-ah?" Rika came over to you and rested her chin on your shoulder.

"Volleyball!" you beamed at her. "What about you?"

"Me too! I love volleyball! We all played for Shinhwa Junior and we absolutely loved it! We even came second!" Rika started to become excited.

"What's she choosing?" the rest of your friends came up to you.

"I chose volleyball," you high-fived your friends and went to sign up together.

 

After signing up, you all had to report to the volleyball manager and submit a form.

The manager was in the main gym with some other sports playing on different courts.

There was a required number of skills you had to show the manager before entering the team. They were digging, setting and spiking.

You showed off your volleyball skills and did spiked the ball a perfect 90 degrees to the ground.

"Go ~~~~~~-ah!!!" your friends cheered.

You smiled at wiped the sweat off your brow.

They high-fived you and gave you nice feedback.

"Pass!" the manager yelled to you. "Go do some self practise over there on the spare court."

"Yes!" you bowed to the manager and grabbed a spare ball and raced over to the spare court. You started off with digging, then setting, then spiking.

Your friends also passed the test and one by one they started to join you.

You were playing a proper game with your friends when you spiked the ball, settling the match.

The ball bounced off the ground and hit someone in the head.

The guy was playing basketball when he suddenly felt a hard ball hit him on the head.

He grunted and looked at the volleyball then towards your court.

*It's him! The guy Sungyeol!* your mouth dropped to the floor. "!" you raced over to him.

*She plays volleyball?* Sungyeol rubbed his sore head and twirled the volleyball with his hand.

"She's coming," L whispered to Sungyeol.

"I am so sorry! I don't usually spike during practice but my friends kept stealing our points by spiking so I had no choice!" you came over to him and you genuinely ad a concerned look on your face. "Does it hurt?" you tried to reach for his sore spot but you couldn't cause he was too tall. *He's so tall…*

Sungyeol just stared at you then he parted his lips slowly and spoke, "It's okay."

*His voice, it's nice to listen to* you gave him a smile. "Sorry, really."

He nodded and handed you the volleyball. "You're friends are calling you," he turned and walked back to where the rest of Infinite were, staring at him.

You watched him then ran back to your waiting friends for another game.

"Welcome back," L smirked at Sungyeol.

"Shut up," Sungyeol muttered and swore at L under his breath. "."

"Heard that," L rolled his eyes at Sungyeol.

*My head hurts* Sungyeol laid down on the bench and rested his head on L's outstretched legs. "Borrowing your legs."

"Mmm," L lazily replied. L was the closest friend to Sungyeol and he was the only one who understood Sungyeol well.

Sungyeol closed his eyes and rested his head while listening to your 'exciting' conversation with your friends about him.

"~~~~~~~!" your friends surrounded you. "What did he say to you? You talked to him? Oh my gosh! You got to be kidding me! Infinite's hottie, Sungyeol?!"

Sungyeol smirked when he heard his name.

"I just apologised and he accepted, then he left," you told your friends what happened.

*I didn't accepted her apology, I just said 'okay' -* Sungyeol's thoughts were interrupted by L's voice.

"Yes you did, to a girl, you saying 'It's okay' it means that you accept her apology, stupid."

"I don't care," Sungyeol turned his attention back on you.

"Liar."

Sungyeol shot him a cold look.

L raised his hands up like he was surrendering.

"He has a nice voice," you blurted out to your friends.

"I totally agree!" Yoomin squealed.

You laughed at her squealing.

*I have a nice voice?* Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.

"Saw that too, mister," L commented.

*She's more interesting than I thought she'd be, even from this morning* Sungyeol was playing with L's trouser leg.

"You make a wrinkle in my pants, you iron it," L warned.

Sungyeol didn't care and kept making wrinkles on L's pants. *She's different.*

------------

Sungyeol :D