I CHOOSE ALL THREE!!

I Deal Scenario

"So," Junsu said. Everyone had gathered for another meet up and he was so curious. "The guys didn't reply to this question before so I'm going to ask you."

Everyone in the room looked at you and Junsu, listening.

"Who do you choose?" Junsu looked at you with curious eyes. He scooted closer to you, "Who?!"

You bit your lip. *Who do I choose? It's been forever since I knew that I needed to choose. I just can't, every time I try to make my decision another steps in and confuses me.*

The heard what was happening, "So now you're pestering her?" Jaejoong raised and eyebrow.

"Hey! You three didn't answer my question back then!" Junsu pouted and then turned to you. "So who?"

You thought deeply, looking back at every single memory with them. "Oppa, what would you say if I didn't choose any?" you looked at Junsu hopefully.

Everyone scoffed and some choked. "WHAT?!"

"No, that's not what I mean!" you just looked at Junsu again, waiting for his answer. "What would you say oppa?"

"Er, you're crazy?" Junsu looked at you weirdly. "Did you eat something wrong?"

You shook your head and beamed. "I CHOOSE ALL THREE!"

"WHAT?!" everyone scoffed and went threw another round of confusion and choking.

"All three! Mine!" you giggled and ran towards the three of them. You hugged all of their waists, trying to fit them in your arms. "MY LOVERS!"

"Aigooo!" L rolled his eyes. Everyone chuckled.

"It's okay right oppas?" you smiled at the three. "Now you guys can be brother forever and ever!"

"Great! I'm stuck with those dimwits!" all three rolled their eyes in a joking manner.

"OPPAS!" you socked each one in the arm and hugged them again. "Scenario time…"

---------------

Just what she said ! Scenario time ! Wooot ! :D