Same Scenario, Different To The Way You Saw It

I Deal Scenario

"Oppa!" your face twisted in disgust and you ran after Jaejoong.

Jaejoong laughed and ran away from you, across the clearing and near the creek. It was the same clearing you went with Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe. "You started it!"

"You didn't have to put soy sauce and wasabi in my Americano!!!!" you ran towards Jaejoong, seeing him stop near the creek to take a breather.

"Oh !" Jaejoong saw you closing in on him. Too late, you had tackled him and both of you landed in the creek.

The creek itself wasn't very big but it was deep enough for the water to come up just above your shoulders.

You squealed from the cold and then smiled. "How's life in a creek oppa?" you giggled at his ruined hair and outfit.

"Great, just great," he shook his head and it sprayed all over your head.

"Oppa!" you shielded yourself from the spray of water.

"Serves you right," Jaejoong picked you up from underneath the water and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He kissed you lightly on the nose. "Truce?"

You pretended to think about it. "Umm… I can deal with that." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Jaejoong leaned into your neck and trailed kisses to your jaw. "Tell me, it's a little different from your third right?"

You nodded enthusiastically. "Mum and dad took me to heaps of pretty clearings like this but none of them had a creek or a little splashing," you giggled.

Jaejoong looked deep into your eyes, "Babe, I know you have two others but concentrate on me right not. I love you from the first day I saw you."

You blushed a deep red. "I love you too oppa!"

Jaejoong leaned in and kissed you. It was a soft and gentle kiss. He pulled away, "No need to rush right?"

"Right," you smiled as your forehead touched his.

Jaejoong smirked and kissed you again, passionately. You kissed him back with all the love you stored up for him ever since you fell for him. He you lip and you parted it slightly, trying to tease Jaejoong. Jaejoong chuckled but then took you by surprise. His tongue squeezed past your lips and twisted with yours.

He pulled away and looked into your eyes. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me babe. I love you."

"I'm not complete without you oppa," you smiled and hugged his neck. You sighed in content, *Everything is falling into place. I have three boyfriends, soon to be fiancés. Life couldn't get any better than this.*

-----------------

THE END ! :D

 

Thank you everyone to supported my fic, commented, subscribed and read it :D

I love you all and I'm glad you stuck with it even though I didn't update frequently :)

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at my other fics !

<333333