Sweets

I Deal Scenario

You stepped into Andromeda and gasped. It was like Inspirit but it had like a starry-galaxy feeling to it which made you feel like you were in space. You felt all excited when Changjo would tour you.

After the tour, you got a message form Niel saying to meet him at the bottom of the stairs nearest to the kitchen. It was time. You skipped casually down to the stairs when you saw Niel pop out of no where.

"Let's go! No one's in the kitchen now so we can steal some yummy desserts and other snacks to eat," Niel smiled and led you into the kitchen.

It was one of those professional kitchens that you saw on tv where all the famous chefs would do some tricks with the food and make it all pretty. He led you to the cool room where all the finished desserts were stored and ready to be served. Niel went to the cake section and grabbed some.

"Hold out your hands," Niel told you.

You did and he put a couple of bite sized cakes and other nibbles to take. "Eat them in the conference room where we can be alone and eat."

You nodded and then headed up to the conference room, Niel followed you.

"Go in-" Niel opened the door and you stopped in your tracks. "What's wrong ~~~~~-ah?"

"Oppa I-" you pointed to the space behind Niel.

"So, I see you took a lot of desserts this time," L.joe stood there with his hand son his hips.

"Hyung!" Niel looked frantic. "It's not what it seems, ~~~~ was hungry and I-"

"I'll let you go off just this time because our princess is here and she can eat our infamous desserts," L.joe pulled out a seat and motioned for you to sit. "Sit and eat, and tell me which ones you like."

You nodded and smiled, "Oppa, you should eat some too!"

"Sorry, maybe next time, I need to go to a meeting," L.joe apologetically smiled at you. "Niel, keep her company, you can get off work today," L.joe pecked you lightly on the cheek and walked out.

Your face went red and you took a bite out of the strawberry shortcake in front of you. "Yum!"

Niel chuckled, "Eat a lot, I'll get you to call Jaejoong sunbae later since he hasn't talk to you in ages. You can call Infinite after as well if you want."

You nodded enthusiastically and munched on some more yummy delicacies.

-------