My Fault

I Deal Scenario

"Sungyeol, who is she?" Sungyeol's father motioned at you. "Acquaintance?"

Sungyeol just nodded. *Just let her be here…*

"Young lady, your name?" Sungyeol's father just smiled at you.

*He's pretty young to have three sons…* you looked back at him. "My name is Park ~~~~~~~, sir."

"Sungyeol, why did you bring her here? This is restricted area," his father gave Sungyeol a glare. He turned to you and said, "My name is Kim Dongho."

"Pleasure to meet you," you angelically smiled at him and bowed ninety degrees.

Sungyeol just gave you a look, *If he's in a bad mood, something bad is going to happen to her.*

"Father," L.joe grabbed Dongho's attention. "The files need to be signed and sent as soon as possible."

Dongho kept a stern look. "Jaejoong, take care of these," he threw the files to Jaejoong.

"Yes, father," Jaejoong bowed to him and he took one last glance at you before he exited the room.

*They're like his servants…* you frowned a tiny bit.

"Lee Sungyeol," Dongho gave him a cold look. "Why is she here?"

"That's none of your business, father," Sungyeol said through clenched teeth. "She's my guest, not yours."

Dongho was furious, "Out now!"

Sungyeol drew a sharp breath in. *!*

You worriedly looked at Sungyeol. He could tell that you were worried about him, you were that type of person after all.

Sungyeol left your side and exited the room.

"L.joe, keep an eye on her," Dongho ordered L.joe then left the room and closed the door.

L.joe stood in front of the door with his bangs covering his eyes. *! He knew the rules! Why the did he bring her here when he knew what was going to happen!* L.joe huffed a breath. Sometimes, L.joe worried for Sungyeol since they were the same age and usually did work together.

You just stood there looking at L.joe with big eyes, "L.joe, what's going to happen to Sungyeol?"

L.joe purposely didn't answer you. *What the do I tell her?*

"L.joe?" you took a step towards him. *I need to find oppa…*

L.joe didn't budge. *She can't go out and find him, she'll get hurt.*

"L.JOE!" you screamed. "Tell me where Sungyeol is!"

L.joe flinched at your sudden scream and looked at you. Big mistake. Your eyes were welled up with tears.

*! She's crying!* L.joe took out his phone and called Jaejoong.

"Hyung, I'm going to take her home, tell father it was the best option," L.joe talked into his phone and nodded.

"Okay," Jaejoong knew that it was the best option for both you and Sungyeol. *Sungyeol wouldn't want her to find him right now.*

L.joe hanged up and walked towards you. You were still crying.

"I'm taking you home," he whispered.

"No!" you had to see Sungyeol. "I need to see him. It's my fault that he's…" you couldn't finish the sentence.

L.joe didn't care what you said and lifted you up bridal style. "You're going home whether you like it or not."

You struggled in his arms but he held on too tight for you to escape.

*It's for your own good* L.joe placed you carefully in the passenger seat of his car.

You gave up all hope on seeing Sungyeol and just looked forward with teary eyes.

*Oppa…*

-----------------

Sungyeol!!!!! D: