She's Riding With Me !

I Deal Scenario

You and your team went to go out to celebrate. You had to go back home to change into pretty looking clothes. You were even more excited but it disappeared as you realised you had no car.

“I forgot!” you facepalmed. “It’s going to take ages to walk home and I’m tired,” you pouted.

“Missed me?” you felt a hand on your shoulder. “I’ll take you home.”

You saw Sungyeol and Infinite behind him. “Thank-“

“~~~~~~~! Let’s go home!” you saw Jaejoong and DBSK trailing behind him. Jaejoong’s smile vanished when he saw Infinite. “She’s riding with me.”

Sungyeol just smirked, “Not if you were the last guy on earth.”

“Who said she was riding with any of you?” L.joe came up stood next to you. Teen Top stood behind you.

You felt the tension. *There is too many guys!*

Sungyeol glared at Jaejoong then and L.joe. He protectively put a hand on your waist and pulled you close to him.

Jaejoong’s eyebrows furrowed. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into his chest.

L.joe walked over to you and lifted you bridal style.

“Err… guys? I’m going to be late-“ you were interrupted again by the growling from both Sungyeol and Jaejoong. “Guys, be quiet!” you had to slightly raise your voice.

The remaining members of DBSK, Infinite and Teen Top relaxed slightly but still kept their guard up for their member.

“I’m going to be late to dinner with the team!” you didn’t want to be late and you were tired.

“That’s why I’m taking you,” Jaejoong stepped in. “Let’s go!”

“Like I said, not if you were the last guy on earth,” Sungyeol stepped towards you.

“Like I said, who said she was riding with any of you,” L.joe smirked and winked at you.

They started having a mental battle with glares being shot everywhere.

You just rolled your eyes, sighed and started walking in the direction of your home.

The guys didn’t realise you had disappeared until Sungyeol realised.

“I’m going, I’m busy,” he didn’t bother taking his car and chucked his keys to L. “You take it.”

L caught it with a smirk and twirled the keys on his finger. “Let’s roll Infinite!”

Infinite started filing out leaving Teen Top and DBSK glaring at each other.

Sungyeol walked down the street and saw you walking. Your posture seemed tired and he felt apologetic. He caught up quickly due to his long legs. He lightly caught your waist. “I’ll help you.”

You looked up, kind of relieved that someone had noticed you had disappeared. “Thanks oppa.”

He pushed your body towards his and made you lean on him while walking. “Put as much weight on me as you like.”

“LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!!” you heard voices behind you and saw Jaejoong and L.joe furiously running towards you.

“Caught,” Sungyeol smiled and swiftly carried you bridal style. “Hold on.”

He started running with you gathered in his arms and raced down the street towards your house.

Jaejoong and L.joe weren’t giving up and followed you to your house.

You heard their bickering behind you and laughed. “Are you really all the most popular kingkas of Shinhwa?”

Sungyeol laughed with you and picked up his speed towards your house with the other two trailing behind.

---------------

How was this chapter? All the brothers gathered! :D