Before The Dawn

I Deal Scenario

You woke up in your room remembering the incident the day before. You had fallen asleep in L.joe's car.

"It's not even dawn yet," you checked your alarm clock and crawled out of bed still in your clothes from the day before.

You sighed while you went into the bathroom to freshen up.

 

You felt more relaxed from the shower and in a new change of clothes.

*Can't go back to sleep…* you were thinking of things to do since it was so early in the morning.

Your doorbell rang.

*Who can that be so early in the morning* you hesitated before reaching your intercom. You saw nothing so you turned your back to the door but this time, someone started knocking but it was very faint.

"W-who is it?" your voice shook. *Burglar?*

"Open it," you heard a male voice from the other side.

"SUNGYEOL OPPA!" you screamed. You opened the door swiftly.

Sungyeol used the door for support so when you abruptly opened the door he had fallen into your arms.

"Oppa?" you whispered.

Sungyeol didn't budge.

"Oppa?!" your voice became urgent. You supported Sungyeol's body and led him into your apartment and gently placed him on your couch.

Since it was still before the dawn, you put the lamp on and took a better look at Sungyeol.

He's eyes were closed.

Your eyes widened. He didn't look like the same Sungyeol you had seen the day before.

He was covered in bruises and he had multiple cuts on his lips, temple and cheeks. There was also a bruise on his left cheek.

Your eyes welled up with tears. "My very first oppa and I got him into trouble," you sniffled.

Sungyeol's hand wiped your fallen tears away. "I'm fine," he lifted himself into a sitting position. "This is nothing compared to before."

*Before?* you pitied him and put your hand on his hand that was still wiping your tears.

"I told you before," Sungyeol's voice was all husky and rough. "I don't need your pity."

You took in a shaky breath and breathed out. "I'll be back."

You stood up but Sungyeol grabbed your wrist.

He stood up with weak legs and took you to your room.

"Oppa? I need to fix your wounds up," you looked in the direction of your bathroom.

"You need sleep, you have panda eyes," Sungyeol found your room and headed for your bed.

*I don't have panda eyes* you had looked at yourself in the mirror when you were drying your hair.

Sungyeol climbed into your bed and scooted over. He patted the space next to him.

"It's still before dawn, sleep and I'll let you heal my wounds when it's morning," Sungyeol whispered.

"Promise?" you took a step towards your bed.

Sungyeol gave you a brief nod and winced. *, the pain kills!*

You worriedly went towards him. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, let's go to sleep."

Sungyeol closed his eyes. *If I sleep next to you, all my troubles will vanish…*

You climbed into the bed and lay next to him but there was still a space separating the two of you. Your back faced Sungyeol.

Sungyeol grabbed your slim waist and pulled you towards him making you face him.

You blushed a deep red but lucky for you, the sun wasn't up yet.

"Better," Sungyeol hugged you to his body.

Your body automatically snuggled into his body.

He smiled to himself, "Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams oppa," you whispered and fell into a deep slumber once again.

Sungyeol pulled your body closer to him.

*I made it before the dawn…* Sungyeol thought before letting his eyelids close and falling asleep.

------------------

Sungyeol!!!!!! ><