Crashing

I Deal Scenario

You fell asleep on the couch from the exhausted outing with Infinite. Sungyeol peered at your sleeping face on his shoulder. *She looks like a complete angel.*

"Take her to her room Sungyeol," Sunggyu glanced at him looking at you.

Sungyeol nodded, glad that Sunggyu chose him instead of L. He wrapped his arm around your waist and the other around your legs. He lifted you up bridal style and carried you to your room. Carefully, he set you down and tucked you in. *There's no point me going back, she's not there so I might as well stay here.* He hopped in beside you, glad that you got the double king sized bed. You felt warmth next to you and automatically snuggled into Sungyeol's chest thinking it was a pillow. You sighed in your sleep and smiled, dreaming pleasant dreams. Sungyeol, happy, draped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer. He just watched you sleep for a while then fell asleep.

"Where's Yeol?" Dongwoo got up and stretched his legs.

L got up, knowing that he was bunking up with you and made his way to your room. He found the two of you sleeping. *That bastard, taking advantage of her sleeping.* L slid in on the other side of you and snuggled into your back. He fell asleep automatically.

"Where's Myungsoo?" Woohyun searched for L, wanting to use his skin toner. He went into your room and found you, Sungyeol and L cuddling up, with you in the middle. He pouted, "I want to join in…" He jumped in next to Sungyeol and fell asleep.

One by one, Infinite discovered a missing Infinite member and then found them all sleeping in your room, with you wedged in between L and Sungyeol. They knew that if they moved both of them away from you, they would be in big trouble so they didn't bother. They just snuggled up against each other, squeezing into the bed.

Dongwoo was the last, "Where is everyone?!" He laughed and went in search for you and the others. When he found you, he gazed at the sweet sight. *~~~'s such an angel. She brought all of Infinite together and created new feelings that even we couldn't imagine having. I'm glad that ball hit Sungyeol on the head that day.* He laughed silently and snuggled up against Hoya. "Sweet dreams ~~~~ and Infinite."

Dongwoo fell asleep and that night, everyone had pleasant dreams.