Angry Dongho

I Deal Scenario

"Anything new?" Dongho was writing down something on a piece of paper. He didn't look up once towards the man in front of him.

"Your sons have a little something they kept from you," the man said.

Dongho stopped writing and looked up. He put his pen away and stopped whatever he was doing and clamped his hands in front of him on the table. "The others didn't tell me anything suspicious."

"Well, hyungnim," the man looked at Dongho. Dongho nodded to continue. "They have that girl with them. I'm not sure what her name is but your son Sungyeol and his group, Infinite, were living with her. They were really close and they even took her to Inspirit. It's not every day that your son-"

"Be quiet for a while," Dongho rubbed his now sore temples. "You're telling me this now?!" he raised his voice at the man. "Where is that girl now?!"

"I-I don’t k-know hyungnim. She disappeared after 4 days with Infinite. I think she's with the other-"

The phone rang. Dongho picked up.

"Speak," he spoke into the phone.

"Hyungnim, I just found out that this girl was with L.joe and Teen Top. She was also living with them as well in the house they bought themselves. She came with them to Andromeda also," the man on the other side of the line said.

Dongho glanced at the man in front of him. "Okay, you can go back to watching them." He hung up. "It's her, that girl that came to JSL with Sungyeol. How dare they disobey me?!" he banged his palms on the table.

The man jumped from the loud noise and slightly frightened. "S-so h-hyungnim, what are you g-going to do?"

"What else," Dongho walked around the table and leaned on the front of it. "I'm going to drag that out of their lives."

The man gulped down his saliva. *That girl is going to be in a lot of trouble… I almost feel sorry for her.*

"Where is she right now?"

"I think she might be with Jaejoong and DBSK but that's just a hunch."

"We'll start there. Prepare my car, I'm going to pay my son a little visit," Dongho smirked coldly. He strode out of his office. *That girl is always messing things up. She changed my perfectly cold and emotionless sons into some lovey dovey sore losers who don't know what's important to them. I warned them specifically and they have to face the consequences. It's not my fault that they didn't heed my warning so now their precious 'girl' gets it.*

--------------