Attempt To Escape

I Deal Scenario

"FATHER!!!!" Jaejoong, L.joe and Sungyeol came barging into the garage.

Dongho's men came running towards them, DBSK, Infinite and Teen Top. They threw punches at them, genuinely surprising them. They got a few hits at the but not enough for them to quit their search for you.

"!" Yunho yelled above the crowd. "Go find ~~~~ and bring her back before time runs out!"

They all nodded and went running up the stairs of the abandoned apartment, assuming the lift wasn't working.

 

"Come out, come out, where ever you are~" Dongho sang. "You don't have much time left!"

You sniffled and muffled your cries with your sleeve. You had just barely escaped from Dongho but you ankle wasn't in perfect shape. He had slashed your ankle, leaving a deep and bloody gash. *Oppas!! Please!!* Your tears came flowing out.

"I already know you haven't gotten far with that ankle," Dongho cackled. "Pathetic girl! Think you can hide from me?! This is what always happened when my sons brought a girl home! I played a game, she dies and then my sons become more and more dangerous with each kill. Sure they didn't love the previous girls enough to come after them and be with them 24/7, like you, but this time, things are about to get interesting."

You sobbed quietly, careful not to let one escape. *Oppas!*

"Sir!" a man came up causing you to flinch from your hiding place.

"WHAT?!" Dongho yelled at him. "Can't you see you gave away my position?!"

"Your sons have arrived and they are practically flying up those stairs!" the man pointed to the staircase you were close to.

*If I go down, will they find me on the way?* you got up slowly and limped to the stairs, making yourself stick and camouflage to the walls around you. When you made it, you took the stairs two at a time, wanting to create the distance between you and Dongho further. You heard from a distance, footsteps. Running closer and closer, coming closer and closer. "Oppas?!" you whispered out loud.

"Think again missy," Dongho grabbed you by the hair and dragged you up the stairs towards the rooftop.

-----------------

I shall be ending this story soon !