Infinite's Affection

I Deal Scenario

Sunggyu and Woohyun came in stumbling with bags and bags of food. They were sweating slightly from the heavy load and carried it in. They placed the things they bought on the kitchen bench and put the plastic bags under the sink.

"Sungyeol," Sunggyu came over to Sungyeol and shook him. "Get-"

Sungyeol turned and hit Sunggyu on the cheek, "Yes hyung?"

Sunggyu looked at 's sleepy expression, "Dinner now, ~~~~~~ and the rest of them are on their way home. We need to get some food in her."

Sungyeol immediately woke up and hopped off the couch forgetting L's head on his lap.

"! Sungyeol!" L rubbed his head. "You could have warned me."

"We need to start cooking," Sungyeol nodded in the direction to the kitchen.

"Help me up," L put his arms out towards Sungyeol.

"Lazy ," Sungyeol cussed at L and pulled him off the couch. He practically flung L across the big room.

"Watch it," L hissed, grumpy from waking up so soon. "Hyung, what exactly is on the menu tonight?"

"We're having pasta," Sunggyu nodded his head towards the kitchen. "Move it Kim Myungsoo."

L chucked him a death glare, "L, hyung, it's L. What's Woohyun hyung doing?"

Woohyun was bouncing around the room while watching the latest Music Core episode. He saw Miss A perform 'Goodbye Baby' and danced along. Sungyeol joined in and they started to laugh and high fived each other.

"Oppas!" you raced into the kitchen and bounded into Sunggyu's arms. "Hello oppa, how was shopping?"

Sunggyu smiled and hugged you back, "I'm never going shopping with that guy ever again." He pointed to Woohyun and Sungyeol dancing.

"Silly oppas," you shook your head and headed to the grumpy L. "Oppa, what's wrong? You'll get wrinkles on your handsome face if you frown too much," you put a finger to his furrowed eyebrows and L immediately smiled.

"Thanks beautiful," L pulled you into a hug. *Sungyeol, look what I have in my arms.* L started to tickle you.

"Oppa!" you squealed and soon enough Hoya Dongwoo joined in the tickle fight.

"Hey! She can't breathe!" Sungyeol broke the guys up and pulled you into his arms. He sat down on the couch and put you on his lap. "Breathe you poor thing."

You smiled thankfully to him, "Thank oppa-" your tummy grumbled. You embarrassingly covered your face with your hands.

"The princess is hungry," Sungjong cooed over you. "Let's get some food in you. Hyungs is the dinner already set?"

"Umm… about that," Sunggyu looked at Sungyeol and L. "Ask them two, they're in charge of the cooking today."

Sungyeol put you on Dongwoo's lap and bolted to the kitchen with L right on his heels, "Dinner will be in 30mins!"

You pouted and puffed your cheeks with air.

"Cute!" Dongwoo pinched your cheeks softly. You smiled and played hand clapping games with Sungjong.

--------------

Infinite's love to you :)