Saved By The Punch

I Deal Scenario

"Take your somewhere else, Jaejoong sunbae you know that this is our room," a guy from Infinite said. "Please leave now."

Jaejoong chuckled, "Sorry Sunggyu, I'm dealing with something troublesome at the moment so take your group some where else for today."

*He thinks he rules the whole school doesn't he?* you gave him a hard look.

Jaejoong put his full attention to you again, "Where were we… oh yes! I remember, you called me 'yah'." He harshly grabbed your chin and made you face him. "Apologise."

"No," you yanked your chin out of his hands.

Jaejoong became furious, "No?"

"No."

"You're digging your own grave. Apologise now! Before I lose my temper."

"You already lost it anyways," you didn't really care about Jaejoong at the moment. You just kept looking at Sungyeol who clenched his fists with a tense jaw. "Can I go now?"

*What is she doing with that bastard Jaejoong?* Sungyeol clenched his teeth and fist.

Jaejoong punched the spot right next to your left ear. "If you want to die, then you can," he hissed through his clenched teeth.

"I'm leaving then," you ducked under his right arm and headed towards the door where Infinite were silently watching.

*I can't believe this!* Jaejoong grabbed the top of your arm. "You're kidding, right?"

You just shrugged calmly and pulled out of his grasp but he just tightened his grip on you even more.

"Ouch," you winced at the pain in your arm.

That made Sungyeol crack. *That's it."

He came over to where you were with Jaejoong. "Sunbae, she'll be taking her leave now," he gave Jaejoong the coldest look he had ever given anyone.

" off!" Jaejoong literally growled at Sungyeol. "Don't tell me what to do, Sungyeol," he smirked as he said his name.

Sungyeol grabbed your free arm and pulled you towards him. "She has plans with me."

"You're still here?" Jaejoong glared at Sungyeol.

"Let her go," Sungyeol told, more like demanded, Jaejoong.

Jaejoong punched him in the jaw. "Don't with me, you're no match for me."

Sungyeol staggered at the blow and the corner of his lips were cut from the ring that Jaejoong was wearing. It started to bleed.

"Omo!" you rushed to Sungyeol's side since Jaejoong had to let go of you to punch Sungyeol.

He tried to reach for you but you were just out of his reach.

Infinite was just standing by as they knew the Sungyeol had the situation under control. They never interfered with a member's fight. Only when is was related to their private lives, if not, they would usually join and support their member.

You looked at Sungyeol with genuine concern. "Let's get you cleaned up," you grabbed his hand and led him out of the room with Infinite just watching.

"What. The. ," Jaejoong said in a calm but deadly tone of voice. "I'm going to make her beg for my forgiveness," and with that, he walked out of the room and headed to where DBSK was.

Infinite just stood there smirking at the whole situation.

"Hyung likes a girl?" Sungjong asked L.

L just shrugged. *Sungyeol, you're going to be shot with so many questions when you come back.*

-------------

Ooohhhh!!!! What's going to happen? ;)