Falling In Step With You

I Deal Scenario

“Father’s waiting,” Jaejoong was now standing next to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol didn’t pay any attention to him and just looked at you linking arms with him.

You looked back biting your lower lip, not knowing what to do.

“Want to come?” Sungyeol asked you.

You stiffened. You had remembered the last time you did, his dad had hurt Sungyeol and you didn’t want that to happen again. “It’s okay; I’ll just crash here for a bit then go home.”

“You sure?” Sungyeol didn’t like you being alone. It made him feel lonely too.

“I’ll take her home then Sungyeol. Hurry up, father’s angry you aren’t at JSL as much as you did before,” Jaejoong gave Sungyeol a look.

“L, Sungjong, time to go do an errand,” Sungyeol sighed then released your arm from his. “I’ll call you in a bit and don’t stay up too late okay?”

You nodded and gave each of them a parting hug.

*Hyung better take care of her* Sungyeol looked at you in his arms.

“Jaejoong, takegood care of her,” L gave Jaejoong a protective look while he held you.

Jaejoong just shrugged then you stood next to him.

“Bye oppas!” you waved to them.

They waved back then walked out of the mall.

“Things are going to be dirty,” L smirked.

“Finally!” Sungjong piped. “About time we do something around here.”

They went into a car and sped off to JSL.

You were left with Jaejoong. *I don’t know what to do or say!*

“You still getting bullied?” Jaejoong just wanted to know if he had to tell those girls off again.

You shook your head, “Thank you, for the last time.”

“Tell me when you’re in trouble again, I practically have the whole student body in my hand,” he smirked at you.

You rolled your eyes at him. *He’s not bad to be around either…*

“You want to go home or play around a bit?” Jaejoong didn’t want to part with you so early as well. He liked your company more than he should.

“I want to go to the small stands! It’s night time anyway.”

He just nodded and led you out. He noticed you weren’t next to him but a few steps behind him.

“Umm… Jaejoong? I can’t walk fast so Sungyeol oppa usually gets me to hold something attached to him; to keep up,” you shyly looked at the floor.

*She can’t keep up even though she also has long legs?* he raised an eyebrow. “Come here,” he opened up his right arm, inviting you in. “It’s Jaejoong oppa to you.”

You smiled and nodded then bounced into his arm. He wrapped it around your waist and pulled you close. *It feels warm…*

Jaejoong looked at your content face then smiled genuinely. *I haven’t smiled like that in ages.*

-------------

Don’t worry Jae fans! Still some chaps with Jaejoong :D