He Jinxed It

I Deal Scenario

You were holding hands with Sungjong and Dongwoo with Hoya walking next to Dongwoo. You were swinging your arms and walking down the street to the nearest shopping mall.

"~~~~~-ah, what clothes do you want oppas to buy for you?" Hoya put his hands in his pockets.

You thought for a while, "Anything oppas buy me I'll wear it."

"Aigoo," Sungjong pinched your cheek with his free hand.

Everyone piled into the shopping mall and walked around the unfamiliar premises.

"Lee Sungjong!" Dongwoo bolted into a female clothing store. "Pretty clothes here!"

You giggled at Dongwoo's happy self and Sungjong dragged you inside.

 

"You three," Dongwoo was sitting in his black leather chair in JSL's head office. "Go to each of the clubs and go undercover. I want you to keep an eye out if any of my sons are causing a ruckus or if they decided to do something that they didn't tell me. Report to me every three to four days. Dismissed," Dongwoo shooed his workers out the door. *They need to be watched.*

 

"L!" Sungyeol and L were left alone at home while Sunggyu and Woohyun went to go buy the things needed for cooking. "Bastard! Swap rooms with me!" Sungyeol had L in a head lock.

"In your wildest dreams," L smirked and then kicked Sungyeol in the stomach.

"!" Sungyeol hissed and let L go. They started wrestle around and tackle each other to the floor.

"You can't go against hyung's orders," L stuck his tongue out. "Sunggyu hyung did it on purpose."

*Bastard, using Sunggyu hyung as an excuse* Sungyeol picked himself up and sat on the couch. His shoulders slumped.

"Stop calling me that," L came over to Sungyeol and laid across the remaining space left on the couch. He rested his head on Sungyeol's legs. "I'm hungry, cook me something."

"Piss off," Sungyeol had to cook for everyone later anyways. "Wait until dinner."

L pouted and closed his eyes, "You know, you put her in a dangerous situation right now. Your dad won't leave you alone you know. He probably sent someone to spy on us at the clubs. Watch out okay? Make sure she doesn't show her face around the club and make her go to school. That's all you can do to keep her out of trouble okay?"

"Thanks L," Sungyeol smiled at his friend.

L smirked, "No worries."

 

You came out dressed in several outfits that Sungjong had given you.

"Oppa, I don't know what to choose," your eyebrows furrowed.

"Just get them all," Hoya took the clothes from you and handed it to the shop keeper. Hoya paid for them and took the bags full of clothes. Dongwoo took some bags off Hoya to share the load. Sungjong took your hand again.

"Oppa, I don't need all of these clothes, I'm just staying a little while," you were about an inch from one of the bags Dongwoo was carrying.

"Not so fast," Dongwoo put the bag out of your reach. "You can always wear them when you go back."

"I have a lot of clothes at home anyways oppa," you reached for a bag that Hoya was carrying. This time, Sungjong pulled you back.

"~~~~~, just leave them be, they want to spoil you. It makes them happy spoiling you. It makes us all happy," Sungjong gave you a smile and patted your head. "Just let them be."

You sighed and gave up, "Are we going home now?"

Hoya nodded, glad you understood their feelings, "You don't need any shoes?"

"I have a couple of pairs I brought with me, I can always buy some later," you shrugged.

"Tell us when you need new shoes," Dongwoo gave you a goofy smile. "Shopping again!"

You giggled at his goofy self and nodded, "Sure why not?"

You were holding Hoya's free hand and Dongwoo's. Sungjong had his hand linked with Dongwoo. Dongwoo just stared at Sungjong.

"Fine, just this once," he rolled his eyes.

Sungjong smiled, "You're the best hyung!"

"You just realised?" Dongwoo smirked and the looked at you joking and smiling with Hoya.

*Sungyeol sure is lucky to have her, he changed so much with her around. It'll be hard on him if something happens to her…* Dongwoo sadly smiled at the possibilities. *! I just jinxed it.*

-------------

Guys, I just realised… the dad's name and Dongwoo (Infinite) are the same name… sorry if you get confused :/