Cinderella

I Deal Scenario

You changed back into your uniform but didn’t bother with your pumps.

L.Joe glanced at your pumps and bare (you have socks on) feet.

“Not going to wear your heels?” L.Joe came over and bent down in front of you. He started to put the shoes on your feet. “Cinderella can’t find her true love if she isn’t wearing her glass slippers,” he straightened up. “In this case, black heels.”

You just stared at him with a slightly flushed face. “Thanks…”

You had originally just wanted to meet Sungyeol without wearing your heels. You knew he had a spare pair of converses in his locker and you were glad to wear them instead of your pumps.

L.Joe received a message. He took out his phone and after a few seconds he shoved it back into his pocket. “Hyung wants me at JSL.”

You nodded in understanding. “You should go then.”

He nodded and then walked away from you. He waved at you without looking back and said, “I’ll come find your missing heel later Cinderella!”

You laughed at his retreating figure. *The gangs don’t appear to be that badass…*

You went into the opposite way to find Sungyeol.

----------------

Sorry for short chapter guys :D

I usually make it a decent length but I couldn’t help it with this chapter J