Eventful Morning

I Deal Scenario

The sun hit your eyes which caused you to wake up. *That was a good sleep!*

You stretched your long body cracking some joints in random places. You sat up from your spot but then felt two arms around you. You looked down at the owners.

*Jaejoong and Sungyeol oppa* you rolled your eyes. You moved their slack arms from your waist and tucked them in next to them. You jumped out of bed when you saw L.joe in the corner of the bed. You slightly giggled at L.joe.

*Poor oppa, Jaejoong oppa must’ve pushed him away* you came over to L.joe and brushed his fallen bangs away from his face. You looked at his serene sleeping face and then glanced at Jaejoong then Sungyeol in turn. *Such handsome oppas.*

You turned around when an arm caught you. You jumped from the sudden touch.

“~~~~?” L.joe mumbled while rubbing his eyes. He looked like child.

“Yes oppa? You can go back to sleep,” you smiled at him and took his arm off yours gently. “I’ll wake you and the other oppas when breakfast is ready.”

L.joe shook his head and sat up from his spot. *My back hurts.* He looked at Jaejoong and then back at you. “I’ll help you with breakfast.”

“Thank you oppa, but you don’t have to,” you gave him a warm smile.

“Not because I have to, because I want to,” L.joe stretched and then cracked his neck. “Let’s go.”

You nodded, “Oppa, you can wash up in the guest room’s bathroom. Everything’s there already so just use it as you please.”

L.joe yawned and nodded. He got up and made his way to the other shower. You heard a click from the door then made your way to your closet. You chose a casual outfit. White denim short shorts and a white button up shirt. You went to your bathroom and started to wash up.

 

You went to the kitchen, finding L.joe drinking a glass of milk.

“What are we eating?” L.joe wiped his milk moustache and put the glass in the sink.

“What do you want to eat oppa? I’ll make it for you and the others,” you smiled at drank a glass of water.

*Why not just me?* L.joe raised an eyebrow, “Omelette with fried rice.”

“Sure,” you took out a chopping board, fry pan and other utensils. You took out a sharp knife and gently laid it on the chopping board.

“I’ll chop, you fry and do everything else,” L.joe took the chopping board and put it on the other kitchen bench. *I’m not letting you near a knife while I’m here.*

“Okay oppa,” you had your head stuck in the fridge. You were fishing out vegetables and bacon. You put them near L.joe and his chopping board. “Oppa, dice the vegetables and the bacon you can cut in strips,” you showed him what dicing vegetables was and cut some bacon in strips.

L.joe nodded and then went to work. You started to take out some rice from the rice cooker. It was still fresh since you thought you were eating dinner at home yesterday. You took it out and started to separate most of it.

L.joe kept glancing at your back. *She looks like my wife, making me breakfast before I go to work.* He smiled at your figure.

“Crap!” L.joe hissed. He had cut himself with the knife, “ing carrots!”

You jumped from the sudden talk. You ran to L.joe’s side, “Oppa are you okay? Show me where you got hurt.”

L.joe showed you his finger. It was a small cut, thankfully, but you need to clean it.

“I’ll help him, you can continue cooking ~~~~~-ah,” Sungyeol walked in the kitchen with a first-aid kit.

-------------

:D