Welcome To Hell

I Deal Scenario

Dongho pushed out roughly through the rooftop door and harshly dragged you to the edge of the rooftop. He made you step up on the edge but kept a firm grip so you didn't fall.

*Oppas!* You were crying uncontrollably now. You didn't have to hide your sobs as they came out loud and short. You looked towards the sky, tears falling down your cheeks, *Is this how it all ends? I just thought that I was spending time with oppas and this is how it turns out? This must be a dream…*

"It's as real as it gets," Dongho pulled your head back to face him. "This is the finale, the !" he cackled.

Your head felt like someone had pulled out every single hair up till the point where you could feel your pulse thumping through your head.

Dongho hated just looking at you. He lifted his knife and cut the upper part of your arm, wanting to see you suffer more and more because of his sons.

You screamed in pain and agony. *It hurts so much…*

"Tell you what," Dongho the blood off his knife and then his lips. "If you stay away from my sons, get out of their ing lives and never step foot in this country. I'll think of letting you go like this, if not, then say bye to this cruel world," he smirked.

You turned your head to see Dongho. "No."

His smirk faded and he slapped you across the cheek, leaving a cut from his ring. "Shameless !"

"Who you calling shameless?" Jaejoong, Sungyeol and L.joe came tumbling out of the door, breathing hard and light sweat visible on their foreheads.

Dongho smirked, "Welcome to hell my sons!"

----------------