Family?!

I Deal Scenario

You were lost. No one from Infinite was around you and Sungyeol had disappeared from your side as soon as this strange guy whispered in his ear. You sighed and just sat at the bar with an apple cider in one hand.

Someone tapped you on the shoulder.

"Miss, the young master wishes to see you," it was the guy from before. "Please follow me."

You stood up wondering, *Young master?*

You walked through a series of doors, elevators and corridors.

"He's waiting in this room," the man held out his hand in the direction of the room.

You nodded and said thank you. You turned the knob and opened it in one swift motion.

Sungyeol was sitting on a cream leather couch with a shot in his right hand. "Sit."

You obediently walked over and sat at the other end of the couch.

"Closer," he drank the shot quickly and waved you over to him.

You shifted over, "Oppa? Why are you here?"

*I shouldn't tell her but it's not like I'm going to be the heir to this club… Jaejoong is* Sungyeol's lips were pressed into a thin line. "My father's the owner of this club, JSL."

Your eyes widened. *That was totally unexpected.*

"I'm not the heir to this but I'm the heir to the hotel chain here in Seoul," Sungyeol poured himself another shot. "My older brother is going to take over this club."

*Older brother?" you were curious now but didn't dare ask.

"Oppa, you okay? You seem to be a bit angry," you lost confidence towards the end.

He just nodded.

"Sungyeol!" someone stormed into the room. "Where is-"

L.joe looked at you wide eyed. "Why the hell is she up here?!"

"I invited her," Sungyeol just casually drank his shot and grabbed another glass for L.joe.

You meekly smiled and waved and subconsciously tried to pull your dress over your knees.

*She looks hot!* L.joe smirked.

"Don't even think about it," Sungyeol poured L.joe a drink and handed it to him. "The thing that dad's looking for is in his second drawer from the top."

L.joe nodded, drank his shot, looked at you then walked out.

*Why is L.joe here?* you were confused.

"Yah! Sungyeol!" another interruption.

"Where is-" Jaejoong looked at you. "Take her out!" Jaejoong ordered to the guard outside.

" off, I invited her," Sungyeol gave Jaejoong a dark look.

"I just uninvited her then!" Jaejoong grabbed the top of your arm and was about to pull you out the door when L.joe and another man came in.

"What's going on here?" the man said to Jaejoong and Sungyeol.

"Father," Jaejoong and Sungyeol bowed to him.

"Father?!" you blurted out. *What's happening?!*

-----------------

Explanation starts next chapter :D