Romantic Night With Sungyeol

I Deal Scenario

Sungyeol invited you to a dinner with him, and only him. You smiled at the thought of spending time with your second lover. You put on a casual outfit, since you would be at his studio apartment.

"Oppa?" you were in front of his door, waving at the intercom.

"Come in babe, dinner's ready. You know what my passcode is," Sungyeol chuckled from the other side of the door. "Open it yourself babe."

You rolled your eyes with a smile. You punched in the numbers ______ (insert your birthday date!). The door clicked open and you let yourself in. "Wow," you gasped as you saw that his apartment was transformed into a romantic room with candles lit everywhere. You saw the dining table outside with food and candles lit, a single red rose in the centre. "It's so pretty oppa."

Sungyeol smiled, pleased you liked the extra effort that he put in for you. "Sit and eat babe."

You nodded eagerly and sat down. You both made light conversation as you ate.

 

You were leaning on the balcony and looking at the lit up Seoul. You smiled as you saw the Namsan Tower I the distance, lit up in a violet colour. Sungyeol joined you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

"My second scenario," you smiled and sighed. *Another explanation.*

"Care to share?"

"I always wanted to do this with my lover. My parents did this often but not anymore," you sighed and looked out at the view.

"I can grant that," Sungyeol spun you around and crushed his lips on yours.

Your knees went weak slightly and Sungyeol supported you. The kiss was passionate from the start and you opened your mouth to breath but Sungyeol didn't let you. His tongue skilfully explored your mouth and twisted with yours. He noticed that you were out of oxygen and broke the kiss.

"Someone needs a break," he chuckled and looked at your slightly swollen lips. He kissed them quickly.

"Wish fulfilled?" Sungyeol grinned and pulled you in for a hug.

"You have no idea," you snuggled into his chest and sighed in content.

-----------------

Sungyeol's balcony ending ! :)

Next chapter is my last !