Closer

I Deal Scenario

You were dragging Sungyeol through corridors towards the nurse's office.

Students just gapped at you and Sungyeol holding hands and his cut lips. "What's going on?"

You just ignored the speculations around you and continued to drag Sungyeol to the infirmary.

You both arrived at the infirmary but you didn't see the nurse anywhere.

"She doesn't usually work today," Sungyeol gently took his hand out of yours and walked towards the medicine cabinet. He pulled out the first aid kit and set it on the table next to the bed.

You took the first aid kit from him. "I'll do it, you just sit on the bed and I'll put it on for you," you started to take out a Q-tip and band-aids. "Which one do you want? There's a hearts, monkeys and one that looks like 10,000 won," you laughed as you held them out to Sungyeol.

Sungyeol just looked at you, "Normal."

"There are none," you showed him the first aid kit. You actually took out all the normal ones and stuffed them inside your pocket. "Which one?"

"I don't care, whatever," Sungyeol just stared at you with curious eyes. *Why does she bother? She doesn't even know who I really am.*

You wiped the half-dried blood off his lip and applied the Q-tip.

Sungyeol winced and you could tell it stung by his furrowed eyebrows.

You blew on it. "You can tell me if it hurts or not. No need to act tough," you giggled at his cuteness.

"I'm not, I just try and not show that I'm suffering," he was staring at you. *She's really close.*

"Show it to me then," you blew his lips softly and grabbed the bandage you chose.

You stuck it on his cut. "There, all done," you stood back and admired your work then doubled over in laughter.

"What?" Sungyeol stood up and walked towards the mirror. "What the ! Why the heart one?" he looked at you half angry and half wanting to know why you chose that one.

"I thought it'll look cute on you so I chose it," you flashed him your signature smile. "Don't worry, I think it's adorable on you," you were on your tippy-toes and pinched his cheeks.

*Why is she acting so close with me? What does she want from me?* Sungyeol just stood there. *She's cute though…*

You patted his cheeks lightly after pinching them. "You know, I think we'll get along, don't you think so?" you looked at him with hopeful eyes. "I'll be the one to shoulder your suffering, like I said before, you can show it to me."

"Why would I show it to you of all people when I even have Infinite?"

"Because you and me are alike in some ways, you don't want to burden them with your thoughts and troubles. They're your closest friends as well."

*She knows that much about me?* he looked at you suspiciously.

"Hey! Don't look at me like that! I'm not a stalker! That's how I'm like," you gave him a small smile. "See, we're alike."

Sungyeol just looked at you for a moment then nodded.

"Great!" you clapped your hands together. "Looks like I have a new friend," you gave him a huge smile.

Sungyeol gave you one in return. *Can I really trust her? She seems like a reliable, strong-headed and kind girl. What the hell, why not?* His smile grew bigger. "You probably know me already, I'm Lee Sungyeol of Infinite, sophomore."

"Park ~~~~~. Freshman!" you held out your hand.

He placed his hand in yours, again, and shook it. "You should show respect to me then, I'm older."

"Sunbae."

"No, oppa."

*Oppa? I've never called anyone 'oppa' before* your lips pressed into a firm line. "Okay, oppa."

*When she calls me 'oppa', it sounds different to the ones that call me 'oppa' because they want something from me…* Sungyeol smiled at you. "Good girl."

"Shut the up, I'm trying to sleep here!" you heard someone behind the curtain to the spare bed.

--------------

Who's the guy? ;D