Infinite

I Deal Scenario

You didn't know what you were doing. You were at a store where L had dragged you to. He chucked you some very sparkly clothes and pushed you into a salon. You didn't have a clue where you were, why people were doing your hair and makeup and where was Sungyeol?

*Where's Sungyeol oppa?* you worriedly looked around for him while sitting in the salon's chair.

"Looking for me?" Sungyeol was leaning against the mirror that was in front of you.

"Ah!" you jumped out of your seat. Luckily, none of the makeup went on you. "Oppa, when did you get here?"

He just shrugged.

You looked at him, "Oppa, you look different…"

He shrugged again.

You looked at him without blinking for a few seconds. *I know! He changed! And his hair is in a different style!* you playfully winked at him. "Handsome oppa."

Sungyeol just looked at you, "Heard that one before."

You rolled your eyes.

Sungyeol laughed lightly and stood back upright just as L came into the salon.

"Done?" L also looked more handsome. He was in a new change of clothes and his hair was nicely done. "Done checking me out already?" he smirked.

*Full of himself much?* you raised an eyebrow.

 

Your makeup and hair were done. The makeup was done with a natural look. Nothing too flashy except the eyeliner and fake eye lashes stood out a bit but other than that nothing. Your hair was long and curled into flowing waves.

"Pretty!" you saw a bunch of guys running into the store. "Introduce me hyung!"

Sungyeol stood in front of you, blocking the paths of the other guys.

*Must be Infinite I guess?* you peeked around Sungyeol. *So many guys…*

"Correct, this is our group Infinite ~~~~~," L bumped fists with the others and started joking around.

They all introduced themselves to you. You were uncomfortable since Infinite were a little bit intimidating. So Sungyeol introduced you to them instead.

The leader-like guy, Sunggyu said, "Guys, let's go."

The other Infinite members followed him out of the salon with you, L and Sungyeol lagging behind.

*It's a little bit hard walking in these heels…* you pouted to yourself but L noticed.

"Just put up with them for a bit then you can change shoes, okay?" L smiled briefly to you then looked at Sungyeol. "Looks like someone's learning a little self control tonight?" he smirked evilly.

Sungyeol gave him a dirty look, "You want to die?"

L pretended to be frightened, "Oh, I'm soo scared."

Sungyeol looked at you, "Block your ears and close your eyes tight for a second."

You nodded at him curiously then turned your back to him and did as he told you to.

Sungyeol menacingly looked at L, "You asked for it."

L put his arms in the air, "I surrender!"

He ran to you and whispered in your ear, "Good luck."

Then L ran away in the direction of the other Infinite members.

You flinched as he had scared you and then looked at him weirdly.

*What does he mean?* you looked at Sungyeol for a clue.

He shrugged and held out his hand, "Come, everyone's waiting."

You nodded and walked to him. You wobbled on your heel but Sungyeol grabbed your waist in time.

"Thanks oppa," you lightly blushed and smiled at him.

He just nodded and let go of your waist. "We're here."

You looked up, "A club?"

Sungyeol just walked in after Infinite then turned to see you weren't following. "You coming?"

You uneasily stepped to him, "Oppa, I don't know…"

Sungyeol grabbed your waist, pulled him close to you and dragged you into the loud crowded club.

What you didn't know was that this club belonged to Sungyeol's father.

------------------

Omgosh…. Sungyeol ! :D