Shinhwa High and Hot Guys Everywhere

I Deal Scenario

You breathed in and out slowly.

"You can do this ~~~~~~! Fighting!" you pumped your small fists into the air.

It was your first day at your new school. You were nervous like any other normal student would be when starting at a new school. You're a freshman which made it even more nerve raking.

You walked into the school and looked around. Even though you were rich, you didn't know that such a prestigious school like Shinhwa even existed in Seoul. *Wow! Sooo big!*

You bumped into someone.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" you bowed to the person with a cute apologetic face. You looked up to find a hot looking guy look down at you.

He just nodded at you and then walked away.

You looked at his back and looked confused. *Weird.*

 

You were introduced to your new class and you sat next to a girl named Rika. She became your first friend and introduced you to her other friends.

Your first day at school was exciting and you had made new friends which you thought was a good start.

Most students knew each other because they attended Shinhwa Middle High the previous years.

It was lunch and Rika, you and the others, Hana, Yoomin, Jaewon and Gyuri sat at a table with their lunches. You all were eating happily when suddenly screaming erupted in the cafeteria.

"It's DBSK!!" Hana jumped from her seat. She looked at you, "~~~~~-ah you want to go see who they are with me?"

You nodded, wanting to meet more new faces. Hana grabbed your hand and lead you towards the crowd of girls.

"Jaejoong oppa!" girls screamed here and there.

You saw 5 guys walking into the cafeteria. *Who the hell are they? Idols?*

You were wrong. They were actually seniors at your school who were rebels and did nothing but do whatever they wanted to do. Even the teachers didn't care what they did as along as they didn't bother other students. They went to their classes like always but didn't care about the lesson and slept.

The guy in the middle with dark red hair smirked at you. *I've never seen her before, she's cute.*

You saw the guy smirk at you and you just shrugged him off. "I'm going Hana."

Hana went back with you, "Don't you think their totally hot?"

You just shrugged and thought about the guy you had bumped in the morning. *That guy was way more hot than those DBSK guys.*

"DBSK aren't as hot as L.joe!" Jaewon piped. "I love L.joe from Teen Top and his blonde hair."

"She doesn't even know who he is," Rika pointed at you. "Look over there behind you."

You looked over your shoulder and spotted a group of 6 hot guys, again, and they also looked like rebels. "Is that Teen Pop?" you asked Jaewon.

Jaewon rolled her eyes, "Yes, that's Teen TOP."

You giggled at your mistake and looked for the blonde haired guy. *So that's the L.joe guy that Jaewon likes. He looks okay. This school has so many good-looking guys.*

"Does this school only choose good-looking guys? It's filled with them!" you looked at your new friends with so much curiousity.

Gyuri pinched your pink cheeks, "You're so cute! Well, they went to Shinhwa since elementary so I guess their just here because they've been here since they were small."

You nodded in understanding. You eyes them. "Don't tell me there's another group-"

You were interrupted by another lot of girls screaming and rushing towards the balconies of the cafeteria.

"Here comes the iest of them all! Infinite!" Yoomin jumped up from her seat and rushed to the balconies as well.

Gyuri grabbed your hand and lead you to a balcony that wasn't as packed with girls but had a good view of the guys called Infinite. "Look, it's Infinite," she pointed down towards yet another group of guys who were just as hot as DBSK and Teen Top.

"It's that guy from this morning!" you pointed to the guy that was walking in the middle of the group. The group consisted of 7 people and they all looked cute and refreshing to look at. They didn't look like rebels but they acted like rebels.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover ~~~~~-ah, most members of Infinite are just as badass as DBSK and Teen Top," Gyuri warned you.

*It's him, so he's a part of Infinite…* you looked at Gyuri. "What's that guy's name?" you pointed to the guy you bumped into.

"He's name is Sungyeol. Cute right? He's the most mysterious out of all the guys in this school. He keeps a low profile and he only acts like his normal self when it's only Infinite," Gyuri told you everything she knew about Sungyeol.

When you weren't looking, Sungyeol was looking your way and the ends of his lips twitched in such a small smile that no one could see beside his friend L.

*She knows so much about them.* You looked up at her with a teasing look in your eyes.

"It's not just me that knows a lot about them, everyone does, even ask," she shrugged.

"I'm hungry," you pouted as your stomach grumbled. You looked down at towards the ground floor from the balcony. Sungyeol and Infinite was out of sight. "Let's go eat!" you dragged Gyuri back inside to eat."

*It's her again.* He walked with Infinite towards the usual music classroom that they hang out in. *Wonder what year and class she's in…*

------------

First chapter done ! :D YAYYY !