Sleeping Over

I Deal Scenario

Sungyeol carried you to your bed and laid you down gently. You stirred a bit, mumbled something incoherent then went back to a peaceful slumber. Sungyeol checked that you were all tucked in then went out of your room.

“She lives alone?” Jaejoong looked at Sungyeol.

“I think she does, you can only see her stuff,” Sungyeol sat on the couch. “She hasn’t told me why she’s living by herself and by the looks of things, she’s handling her finances pretty well.”

L.joe just shrugged. *I’ll wait for her to tell me.*

Jaejoong laid down on the ‘L’ part of the couch. L.joe just sat next to Sungyeol.

“We going to JSL tonight?” Jaejoong asked L.joe with his eyes closed.

“Not that I know of,” L.joe mumbled. “I’m staying here even if we have jobs to do.”

“Who said anything about ditching her for JSL?” Jaejoong opened one eye and glared at L.joe.

Sungyeol didn’t care and sighed. *She feels lonely? She doesn’t have any siblings?*

“I’m taking this part,” Jaejoong snuggled up in a blanket that he had found earlier.

“I’m with ~~~~~~,” L.joe got up from the couch and ran to your room. He snuggled in with you and draped his arm around your waist. He pulled you to him so that you were facing him. *That’s the life~*

Sungyeol came in fuming, “Get out now!”

“You wake her, you get out,” Jaejoong also glared at L.joe but he referred to Sungyeol.

*I’ll sleep on the other side of her* Sungyeol ran to the bed and got in next to you. He pulled you to his body so you were facing him now.

L.joe just glared at him, “I was here first.”

“I was here second,” Sungyeol felt your slow and even breaths on his slightly bare chest.

Jaejoong came over and kicked L.joe off the bed, “My spot.”

L.joe tackled Jaejoong off the bed and snuggled up close to you.

“!” Jaejoong hissed and walked out the bedroom door and made his way to the couch. *When they’re sleeping, I’ll take ~~~~~~.*

Sungyeol and L.joe seemed pleased that you were sleeping soundly even though they made such a ruckus.

*Sorry poor baby* Sungyeol brushed a lock of hair away from your face.

L.joe just snuggled into your back and buried his face in your sweet smelling hair.

Eventually, Sungyeol and L.joe fell asleep.

Jaejoong noticed this and quietly crept into the room. He smiled at your sleeping figure than pushed L.joe to the far end of the bed. L.joe didn’t stir awake and Jaejoong jumped in next to you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pressed his body against your back.

*Sleep well my ~~~~~~* he pressed his lips against your head then fell asleep next to you.

---------

Sleeping with all of them !