Last Day With Infinite

I Deal Scenario

You were with Sungyeol and Infinite and entered Inspirit. Sungyeol had told you to stay close to him and the other member of Infinite. You were looking at the bodies of people dancing and colourful lights flashing everywhere. Who knew that so many people would be clubbing at this time of day.

You felt a cold shiver down your spine and clung to Sungyeol's side. He sensed your uneasiness and took your arm and linked it through his. You sighed a tiny breath of relief.

You had arrived at the staff lift which took you up to Infinite's private working premises. You looked around in fascination thinking how a club could have such a place above it.

"Oppa," you looked at Sungyeol. He nodded for you to continue. "Is there anything I could help you with while I'm here?" you gave him a smile. *It's our last day together… does oppa know? Did he forget?*

Sungyeol shook his head, "You just sit down and play with the others. Well take turns to get off work and keep you company."

You nodded but really wished that Sungyeol would come and keep you company.

"Sir," a worker came to Sungyeol and bowed. "he eyed you carefully and Sungyeol just gave him a look which made the man bring his attention back onto him. "There is a meeting in 10 minutes. Please proceed to the main conference room down the corridor."

Sungyeol nodded, "Sorry ~~~~~~-ah but I have a meeting to attend. I really wanted to be the first on to keep you company but i'm busy." Sungyeol smiled a tiny smile. "I'll make it up to you okay?" he placed his hand on your cheek, making your cheeks flush a light pink. Sungyeol felt the slight change in temperature and chuckled. "I'll see you a bit later okay?"

You nodded with slight disappointment and Sungyeol could see it in your eyes.

"L, you're first," he said sorry to you again and walked away with the worker trailing behind him.

"Hey there sweet thing," L winked playfully at you. "You're stuck with me for a while."

You smiled while watching Sungyeol's retreating figure, "Do you think Sungyeol oppa forgot that it's my last day with him today?" You didn't know that it slipped out of your mouth and covered it with your fingers. You blushed a red from embarrassment.

"He's probably the first one who woke up today thinking that you wouldn't be with him any longer until this day finished," L gave you a reassuring pat on the head. "Don't worry, I think you know him well enough that he doesn't like you leaving his side ever."

You nodded feeling reassured, "Thanks oppa."

"Now let's see, what shall we do?" L pulled out his iPad. "Let's call your next 'brother'" He laughed and started to connected your phone to his iPad.

---------------------

:)